X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanzilla
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

!
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      Assigning an Ann Coulter article about the left any credibility is like doing so with an Adolf Hitler article about the Jews!

I guess you'd be the expert about your Uncle Adolf, huh?
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What happened to the thoughtful Neo Con's like Asscroft and UnLucky Wilbury? Where have all the good Neo Cons gone...

Is BigBlunder and McKerry all we have left? Have I drove them away? Were they just hypersensitive pussies?

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          I guess you'd be the expert about your Uncle Adolf, huh?
          Well, considering history is a standard part of our high-school education, I certainly am!
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            What happened to the thoughtful Neo Con's like Asscroft and UnLucky Wilbury? Where have all the good Neo Cons gone...

With little to actually debate over, I imagine they have tired of this place or have gotten busy at work, just I'm beginning to do. Hell, even FORD's post count is drastically down. I've noticed a lot of the people on here from a year ago don't post much anymore, and that goes from both sides of the political spectrum: John Ashcroft, knuckleboner, Dr. Love, Viking, Lincoln, Pink Spider, Lucky Wilbury, Elvis, etc.

Is BigBlunder and McKerry all we have left? Have I drove them away? Were they just hypersensitive pussies?
            Drove them all away? You? You're too impressed with yourself.

FORD would've had a better chance of doing that. As nutty as he can be sometimes, he's a much better debater than you are.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

With little to actually debate over, I imagine they have tired of this place or have gotten busy at work, just I'm beginning to do. Hell, even FORD's post count is drastically down. I've noticed a lot of the people on here from a year ago don't post much anymore, and that goes from both sides of the political spectrum: John Ashcroft, knuckleboner, Dr. Love, Viking, Lincoln, Pink Spider, Lucky Wilbury, Elvis, etc.

Drove them all away? You? You're too impressed with yourself.

FORD would've had a better chance of doing that. As nutty as he can be sometimes, he's a much better debater than you are.
              Funny how they left after I flamed with them: Wilbury over his Iraqi war absurdities and Asscroft over his outrage that I posted an article about the 1,500 dead GI benchmark.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Funny how they left after I flamed with them: Wilbury over his Iraqi war absurdities and Asscroft over his outrage that I posted an article about the 1,500 dead GI benchmark.

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                  Veteran
                  • Sep 2004

Awesome debating skills!
                  http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                    Awesome debating skills!

The punishment needs to fit the crime. Justice was served.

Comment

Working...