Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Howard Dean is the best thing tha has happend to the Republican Party.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
      Howard Dean is the best thing tha has happend to the Republican Party.
      I couldn't agree more. Hey, he's already got more blacks crossing over party lines than ever.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I'm honestly hoping that DeLay's demise leads to a domino effect in the congressional midterms in 2006, if for no other reason than to stop the complete destruction of the judiciary. I'm afraid it's inevitable that Junior will get at least one Supreme Court nomination, as I don't see Rehnquist holding out until 2009. Fortunately, that would just be trading one right wing extremist judge for another.

It's Justice Stevens health that really concerns me the most. I believe he's the oldest member of the Court. And probably the most liberal.
        You're assuming that DeLay is going down, and I am skeptical. He is a slippery little fucker.

It's between Stevens and Ginsberg as far as who is the most liberal Supreme Court justice right now.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Perhaps, not until Obama can begin to really go national and acquire more experience...

....or "Osama," as Ted Kennedy likes to refer to him.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• vanzilla
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            It doesn't matter who runs, the Republicans are almost certainly guaranteed another 4 years. The Democrats have no one right now, and no one on the horizon, who can attract enough of middle America to win.
            I agree. Which makes me wonder why anyone would think they'd throw their support behind Hillary - who will almost certainly lose.

I believe if she does run, she wont win the nomination. Who knows - I thought McCain would cream Bush in 2000. I thought Clark was a sure thing last time around.
            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• vanzilla
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

FORD, Is Wes Clark out of the mix entirely for 08? I really think if he had hadn't held out of the first primary his campaign would've gained momentum.
              Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                You are right, Guitar.

The Republicans are certain to win, no matter who the Democrats put up.

And to say that Democrats aren't worried about '08...Puh-lease. They can't get back into office fast enough. If Bush's term were somehow able to be fast-forwarded to end tomorrow, they'd do it in a heartbeat to get to the next election.
                IMO the 2 parties are very similar in that they all feed from the corporate tit.

I have no problems with another Republican President, as long as he's able to clean up the mess the current one has created. I would almost certainly vote McCain if he's in the mix in 08.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                  I really think if he had hadn't held out of the first primary his campaign would've gained momentum.
                  True. My parents live in Illinois and were pissed that they only had Kerry to choose from. The deal was "done" by the time the primaries got to them.

I voted for Clark in Virginia's Democratic primary.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Only registered democrats can vote in the parties primary.

there's no way in hell you can tell me that you're a registered democrat or that you'd be caught voting for ANY democrat under any circumsance.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I'm a registered Democrat.

I voted for Jean Francois Kerry in the primaries.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm a registered Democrat.

I voted for Jean Francois Kerry in the primaries.
                        You and a few thousand other republicans, no doubt.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Betty Bush III
                          Groupie
                          • Jul 2004

Oh, FORD...

We all know Hillary is running in '08, and will win the nomination.

Kerry and Edwards don't stand a chance. Bill isn't going to have those guys in his way when he has a chance to get his philandering self back in the White House.

They'll be thrown under the bus in quick fashion during the primaries.

I agree completely.

Hillary is currently under construction so she can resemble a decent and rational human being in time for the '08 elections. As you can imagine this public works project rivals the Big Dig in magnitude.

She'll likely lose for the Whitehouse unless she can fool enough people into thinking she shares mainstream American values.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

With Dean on a leash and Kerry muzzled...Clinton will do what Clinton's do...Appear moderate and give them a good soundbite.

Way too early for Obama Momma Drama to think about running...Kennedy? That fucker has a drinking buddy named Eddie Van Halen! Who needs a country to run or a band to lead?
                            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...