X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NightProwler

your view will be shitty no matter where you live just because you're such a tiny, miserable person.
    Wow, now that's some classic "projection" on your part right there.

Miserable?. Me? No, I love my life. I'm having a blast. What I want, when I want, and great family and friends.

Tiny? More projection on your part

Now if I lived in Yuma, that would be the epitome of MISERY to me.

Need to turn that microscope back on yourself there, bucko, and stop projecting your low self esteem on others.

That's all for you tonight. Feel free to come back for more help if/when you need it
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NightProwler
      nickie...so "a long time" ago you claim to have mentioned Freud, now today when you make a Freudian Slip and post "top me" you want to whine at me for busting you on it? you can't even TRY to be original.

First you stick up for your butt-buddy loungeboy and now all of a sudden you're a 35 year old "man" with a "20 year old lady friend"? LMAO So, why DID you wife divorce you?

"How's your wife look? You never deny she's ugly or fat..."

Do you even realize how ignorant you are? you didn't deny that your mommy is cooking you your turkey...does that make it true?

Whew.

Such anger and bitterness. Check the Yuma Library for a self help book or two.

At least you can always troll in here every few months and make yourself feel better behind that Library keyboard.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Sorry to have spun your thread off topic, D.

Comment

• NightProwler
          Sniper
          • Jul 2004

lounge-boy...I see you didn't name this "band" you allegedly played in.

Again you are confused...worms like you say they want to come and try to kick my ass...I named a place and none of you wimps ever showed up. ( The Library, as if you're going to get my home address? Dream on!)

WHERE a person lives hardly matters...HOW a person LIVES does...and no matter where you live you will be a worthless, lying, cowardly maggot.

How does that make you feel?

Comment

• NightProwler
            Sniper
            • Jul 2004

"Such anger and bitterness."

LMAO

Projection on your part, lounge-boy. BUT since you never go to the library, you never learned what a book was or what "projection" even means!

Does making a fool out of yourself for me do anything to help your obviously low self esteem?

Comment

Working...