Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Free speech my ass. It was a stupid question designed to cause a disruption. "Free speech" doesn't protect that, in the same way that "free speech" does not allow a person to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I still believe the question was valid. If right wingers are going do define certain sexual acts as "sodomy" then they should clarify whether their objection is to the acts themselves, or to the gender of the people involved. I.E. are they also against heterosexual acts which cannot concieve children?
      Maybe it it was worded differently? Now, a smart student who is against the views would bring up the topic of sodomy, but do it in an academic way like, "What are your views on sodomy and your view of marriage? Does it have a place in a heterosexual union? Why or why not?" A classic time to pull out that question if they really wanted to trap and trap her would have been right after the student was removed.

I think we can all agree that there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Alledged disruptivness aside, that student did his questioning the wrong way. It's more fun doing it the right way, esp when you do trap them.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sure wish I could give you 5 more stars ally. Debate and confrontation are different when exchanging ideas and positions.

(If it's an "L" thing, count me the "L" in!!! )
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

(If it's an "L" thing, count me the "L" in!!! )
          LMAO! that's so going in my siggy -- if it's cool with you
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            Ann is hot and getting hotter as she ages.
            false
            gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              false
              Tommy Lee apparently thought so
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...