The Top 11 Gunt-servative Idiots (No. 200)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Ford,

Shouldent this be one thread. You are continually posting this list. Why don't we condense them to one httread. They are all the same topic? Oh thats right, it is a liberal thread. You get to do as many as you want...asshole.

JH

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What the fuck are you complaining about now? :confused:
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
        Ford,

Shouldent this be one thread. You are continually posting this list. Why don't we condense them to one httread. They are all the same topic? Oh thats right, it is a liberal thread. You get to do as many as you want...asshole.

JH
        Why are you so bitchy today?
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Today??
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Are those two still an item or did she have her "husband" fly to Kentucky and beat his ass?
            I don't think they're an item. Then again, the bitch goes on about still being married to her husband. I know if I had a wife, I wouldn't be too happy about her posting her vericose-covered veins on the internet. Then again, I would never be married to a fucking hippopotamus.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
              Ford,

JH
              Jesus Christ, what's your major malfunction? Who gives a shit? How many anti-gay, anti-"liberal", anti-abortion, anti-Kerry, anti-Clinton threads does one have to weave through in here?
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• hollywood5150
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2004

well said

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  I don't think they're an item. Then again, the bitch goes on about still being married to her husband. I know if I had a wife, I wouldn't be too happy about her posting her vericose-covered veins on the internet. Then again, I would never be married to a fucking hippopotamus.

FORD and the Dean threads apparently. He's the one who keeps closing THEM.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

:confused:
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      For the love of GOD RIKK, please stop posting those GUNT pics. I'm going to have FREUDIAN nightmares.:confused:

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        For the love of GOD RIKK, please stop posting those GUNT pics. I'm going to have FREUDIAN nightmares.:confused:
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Mr.Bookworm
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          The veins, man... the veins.

And the mottled nipple.

udderly disgusting and dont forget about the stretch marks

Comment

Working...