Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by thome
    I think i do pretty well for someone who
    has not spoken w/ written words until 5 21 2005
    granted i have worked w my hands all my life
    But I'm guessing your mouth and ass take most of the strain...

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

seshMR

9$ words in a 3$ bar wont get you drunk faster.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        And he HAD to fly a jet onto the USS Lincoln at the last minute beacuse they were too far out, yet they had time to stencil his name on the jet

But he DID say "major combat operation in Iraq are over"

that way 1,600 American lives ago
        There are approximately 10,000 dead U.S. service people at this point. With the civil war coming at home there won't be time to build them a black granite wall. The 1,700 number is only the "in the conflict," on the ground KIA's. If they get the lucky ride to any hospital, 10 minutes away or in Germany (or back home in the good 'ol U.S.A. HOMELAND), and die they are NOT counted in the 1,700 total. And Afganistan's dead are NOT counted in that total either.

Lies.

And while they've got everyone looking at the Middle East their corporations are building up a U.S. enemy and potential adversary, China.

It's later than... it's too late.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
          There are approximately 10,000 dead U.S. service people at this point. With the civil war coming at home there won't be time to build them a black granite wall. The 1,700 number is only the "in the conflict," on the ground KIA's. If they get the lucky ride to any hospital, 10 minutes away or in Germany (or back home in the good 'ol U.S.A. HOMELAND), and die they are NOT counted in the 1,700 total. And Afganistan's dead are NOT counted in that total either.

Lies.

And while they've got everyone looking at the Middle East their corporations are building up a U.S. enemy and potential adversary, China.

Lovely thoughts, eh?

Hate to say I called that back in 2000, but moreover I'm gonna hate to say I called it correctly.

For once, I'm hoping to eat my hat here...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Spelling concerns aside, Thome's post is valid.

What do we really have here at this point? Some memos where some guys were a bit upset about the direction America took. The conclusions that can be drawn are minimal as there isn't enough info available to make any bigger leaps (although it never seems to stop you guys).

Was this true? Was this written in anger because of Bush's unrefined style pissed off the Brits, by not following etiquette? Were America's intelligence people too cavalier (already established)?

None of us can really respond to any of that, because we had nothing to do with it. If something really did happen, it is going to take more than a single memo to get to the bottom of any of it.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Lovely thoughts, eh?

Hate to say I called that back in 2000, but moreover I'm gonna hate to say I called it correctly.

For once, I'm hoping to eat my hat here...
              It's t2oo late.

Do you want some salt and spicey salsa?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker

Lies.

He's right about the 10,000 number....

There are alos about 30,00 US soldiers that have been seriously injured.....

Comment

Working...