X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    You're just pissed because you were neither.
    Wrong.

When I was in the 9th grade, WITHOUT APPLYING, I and six (6) other Cleveland Public School MALES were awarded full 3 year scholarships to Philips Academy. Only ONE of us went (haha, he was the ONLY one with long hair and smoked pot in the 9th grade -- they GOT him at Philips).

I had my family, my friends, my neighborhood, my GIRLFRIEND. Why would I want to go to Philips in Mass.? Think of my age at the time.

Can you imagine how they can brainwash a boy at that age for their "plans?"

Can you imagine what a boy who would leave his family at that age would do to others as an adult, an adult educated by one world government society? He'll smash you with no love lost.

My parents said, do you want to go (away from home at that age), and I said no, and that was that.

So you don't know what you're talking about, and now you know more about me.

Think if I, or any MALE boy, was taken that young into that society.

I could have been Skull & Bones.

I could be working to take away your freedom and your sovereignty and destroy you.

Instead, my 128 IQ is on the other side of the fence fighting the Yalers and the NWO'ers.

I'm not on the fence now, and I wasn't on any fence when I was a pubic lad in the 9th grade.

Not only that, do you know about the homosexual scandal in daddy Bush's and junior's White Houses?

The pedophiles picked 6 "boys," from Cleveland, Ohio (and others across the nation) and I didn't go.

That's good news f4or you, BBB.

Hey, don't lie about me when you post. PM me, ask me anywhere before you ASSUME anything, and I'll answer you.

Now I've answered you.

Oh and again, none of us APPLIED for any scholarships. THEY WERE WATCHING US. THEY ARE WELL ORGANIZED.

It's later than you... it's t2oo late.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 06-30-2005, 01:22 PM.
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

They're watching.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Give me a break.

If that's the case, our entire educational system is flawed.

All of it.

Particularly the EDUCATORS.

No Integrity.....and that goes for both the public and private sector...nationwide.

I don't believe that.

I don't necessarily disagree that there are many flaws in education. I'm leaving secondary level as a result of much of the bullshit I've seen.

But education begins at home, so you might say a lot of parents are flawed as well...And YALE has always been that way. DAVID DELLINGER, From Yale To Jail graduated with honors in the late 30's, but wrote about how dumb kids got in simply because they were rich, and didn't belong there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For more info on the real Christian, David Dellinger:

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
            He actually had a very funny joke (written by his speechwriters one should imagine) about that once.

He was in the same graduating class as who is now I believe a Dean there. When Bush went to give a graduation speech back in June 2001, he quipped, "Me and Dean ___ were good friends in those days, and spent many hours together at the library. He agreed not to read aloud. I agreed not to snore too much."
            GW had a not so funny joke recently. Not funny f4or us.

I don't know the prof's name, butt GW was making a speech and he said something along the lines, "We went to school together... he got a PHD. and is sitting there listening t2o me and I'm the President (of the U.S.A.)."

Dat's a SCARY thought he pointed out, butt he wuz trying t2o make a joke.

To me tit's not funny. It's a slap in the face of everyo1ne who should know better than to follow a stupid, foolish and ignorant "leader" like that.

And... IT'S PROOF HE SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT, and he (GW) knows it.

Dat's evun scarier.

Sad f4or us all.

War on the red states.

Assholes.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I don't necessarily disagree that there are many flaws in education. I'm leaving secondary level as a result of much of the bullshit I've seen.

But education begins at home, so you might say a lot of parents are flawed as well...And YALE has always been that way. DAVID DELLINGER, From Yale To Jail graduated with honors in the late 30's, but wrote about how dumb kids got in simply because they were rich, and didn't belong there.
              Part of this problem is that these DUMB RICH kids are/were going t2o grow up and inherit their family's fortune and corporations.

They are DUMB, butt they need t2o have those YALE degrees so smarter subordinates listen to them and t2o give stockholers in their companies CONFIDENCE in the buffoons at the top.

"Do you want a war?"
              BRAVEHEART

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dat's da trade-off wit stupidity and money$$$$.

and da side effects are stupid governments and stupid economies all ova da werld..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                  Part of this problem is that these DUMB RICH kids are/were going t2o grow up and inherit their family's fortune and corporations.

They are DUMB, butt they need t2o have those YALE degrees so smarter subordinates listen to them and t2o give stockholers in their companies CONFIDENCE in the buffoons at the top.

"Do you want a war?"
                  BRAVEHEART

Tribunal clears Britain's Prince Harry of cheating on art exam
                  ADVERTISEMENT

AFP Photo

Prince Harry, third in line to the British throne, was cleared of cheating on his graduation art exam at prestigious Eton College when a tribunal ruled his teacher had been fired unfairly.

The employment tribunal in Reading, west of London, upheld the contention of art teacher Sarah Forsyth, 30, that she had been unfairly dismissed in her suit against the school.

But it rejected her claim of sex discrimination and criticised her for abusing her position when she made a secret tape recording of Harry in an attempt to back up her claims he cheated on the exam in 2003.

Forsyth had accused the college's headmaster Anthony Little of having wanted to fire her because she knew too much about the help given Prince Harry before his final exam in art.

Forsyth said the head of the art department, Ian Burke, had helped Harry, now 20, complete his work of art for the exam. She said she had written almost all of the written text submittted with the art work.

But the tribunal accepted Burke's account, who said that Forsyth had not written the piece on her own but simply sat with Prince Harry and helped with vocabulary such as "multi-directional hatching".

Clarence House, the official residence of Prince Harry, his brother William, their father Prince Charles and his new wife Camilla, said it was "delighted" that Harry had been "totally cleared" of cheating.

Yeah, I'll bet they were delighted. I wonder how many pounds it took for them to be "delighted."

Link
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

But it rejected her claim of sex discrimination and criticised her for abusing her position when she made a secret tape recording of Harry in an attempt to back up her claims he cheated on the exam in 2003.
                    Good article, BBB.

There aren't any brain surgeons or any doctors at all in dat fakked up family.

Ask flappo.

I think he knows o1ne aff them.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...