X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    ...and Clinton not retaliating for the Cole bombing.
    Actually, we got a bunch of people in YEMEN I believe. I'll look into it tonight as I finish "Against All Enemies."

Did you know we nearly went to war against Iran in 1996?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      5 Stars for that Steve!!!!
      Thanks and take 5 back.
      sigpic

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I've always been willing to listen to Howard Dean, but I've never heard anything of substance from him. All I get is conservative bashing. Like John Kerry (of which Dean is just a more annoying version), I'm still waiting....

I suspect I'll be waiting for the next fours and beyond, just like the next Republican President..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          I've always been willing to listen to Howard Dean, but I've never heard anything of substance from him. All I get is conservative bashing. Like John Kerry (of which Dean is just a more annoying version), I'm still waiting....

I suspect I'll be waiting for the next fours and beyond, just like the next Republican President..
          Your next "Republican President" just went down the shitter with the Iraq policy. That's a good one. The next president that promises to pull us out of Iraq will win, and John McCain appears to have happily drank the Kool Aid.

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I printed that Nick, so when I'm smoking a nice cigar in early December 08', I can sit back and have a nice laugh. Thanks pal...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
              I printed that Nick, so when I'm smoking a nice cigar in early December 08', I can sit back and have a nice laugh. Thanks pal...
              It might be a blunt cigar. Wait Anti-War protests Biggie Smalls. Everything the Republicans are trying to do is turning to shit from Social Security to their "everything's fine in Iraq, nothing to see here" mentality. I don't think so. In fact, I think things a going to take a very sharp change over Iraq very soon.

Comment

Working...