• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    Lovely.

Reducing Richard A Clarke to John Varley/Robert A Wilson levels?

For Christ's sake.
    'Once you start down the wacko path, forever will it dominate your destiny.'

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Warham

you would know...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

Quoting Prescott Bush now, are we?

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Too bad there aren't more Hale-Bopp comet flyovers!
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• academic punk
            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
            Too bad there aren't more Hale-Bopp comet flyovers!
            I fail to see the connection between the sworn, and substantiated, testimony of the former head of the NSC, and a putzes like Doh (or however he spelt his name) and his followers, but, hey, if you want to live in a world of willful ignorance, go right on ahead.

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I'm still waiting for someone to respond to my question..i'm just curious what you think.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                Tell me why, if they are all in such cahoots, they can't work out a simple deal to keep the peace? Give me a valid reason and I'll buy into this supposed scenario.
                Because gw&friends (extended network too) got greedy. Not exactly hard to believe judging by their actions lately.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

There is definitely a conflict of interest when your strongest business ties and the world's most wanted terrorist are of the same family.

this is just my point, ap, that an estranged loony has become

very upset with his family's ties to 'the infidels'.

now if osama had, say, 18 months notice that a meeting was scheduled

for that day, would he not have the resources to organize 9/11?

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia

very upset with his family's ties to 'the infidels'.

now if osama had, say, 18 months notice that a meeting was scheduled

for that day, would he not have the resources to organize 9/11?

Uh...I would be AMAZED if anyone ever in the history of the world scheduled a meeting 18 months in advance.

Personally, I can't make plans for Friday night before some are referring to it as Saturday morning...

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I'm still waiting for someone to respond to my question..i'm just curious what you think.
                      The question why they wouldn't want to keep the peace?

Two reasons: lots of money to be made through defense contracts and oil ties. The Carlyle group (on which HW Bush is a board member, along with members of the bin Laden family) made nearly 300 million dollars after going public, and plus the oil ties with the House of Saud, as well as your Halliburtons and what have you.

The other is that they are taking the long view here. They really beleive that in the future this will be the best tactic for the country, and by extenstion, the world. "You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs" train of thought. The problem with this thinking is that it requires a directness of thought and approach, which some would say tunnel/narrow vision. Variables come into the mix. X factors will always arise.

one of those factors is that maybe the rest of the world isn't interested in this country's model of government. Some find it to be the most imperialistic country that has ever existed, while others believe it to be the most democratic.

I have a downstairs neighbor. What he calls his ceiling is what I call my floor.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I kind thought you would respond in that way. My thinking is from the other end of the tube...The Sauds. Blowing up their area of the world causes much more problems for them than it solves or is worth financially. If GW is so in cahoots with them, why could they not just buy him off and grease the wheels? Through kickbacks and construction contracts alone, Halliburton could make just as much if not much more, building mosques or something.

What you are saying makes no sense, in the same sense as the Halliburton argument didn't to me. Why risk so much of yourself personally, when they are other MUCH easier ways to make the same dough?

The damage the Sauds and other royals are enduring for all this politically and financially, that I would have to believe they are 3-4 times worse at business than GW on his worst day.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Uh...I would be AMAZED if anyone ever in the history of the world scheduled a meeting 18 months in advance.
                          granted, it's a slim chance.

i have mates who schedule business meetings to coincide with major sporting events, etc.

if it's true that there were emergency drills happening on that day, they would have been months in planning.

even something like a 60 man medium sized drug raid takes a long time to organize.

who knows?

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

What you are saying makes no sense, in the same sense as the Halliburton argument didn't to me. Why risk so much of yourself personally, when they are other MUCH easier ways to make the same dough?
                            yeah, there's got to be vast untapped oil reserves in the asia pacific!

oops! we already own those.

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

I kind thought you would respond in that way. My thinking is from the other end of the tube...The Sauds. Blowing up their area of the world causes much more problems for them than it solves or is worth financially. If GW is so in cahoots with them, why could they not just buy him off and grease the wheels? Through kickbacks and construction contracts alone, Halliburton could make just as much if not much more, building mosques or something.

The damage the Sauds and other royals are enduring for all this politically and financially, that I would have to believe they are 3-4 times worse at business than GW on his worst day.

Ah, but Saudi Arabia has remained untouched throughout this whole thing.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria (soooooon), yes. But not the Sauds. they've been making more money than ever, in fact. Or haven't you noticed gas prices?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia

very upset with his family's ties to 'the infidels'
                                About the only scenario which would make that possible would be if Osama blamed the BCE for the death of his brother Salem, who died in a mysterious small plane crash in Texas.

Salem Bin Laden was the financer of Bush Jr's first oil company, and was by all accounts an excellent pilot who unexplicably decided to take a sharp left turn one day upon take-off and fly directly into high voltage power lines.

He wasn't the first or the last person associated with the BCE to die under those circumstances.

Salem was the older brother whom Osama idolized the most, so if he did blame the BCE for Salem's death, it definitely would be motivation for revenge.

On the BCE themselves though. Osama may be a madman, but he's a religious madman, and I don't see personal revenge against one family as his motivation to attack an entire country.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...