Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Nick couldn't find anything else to say, Brian.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Neither can BRIAN.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        But this post is surely your finest hour
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I find the article to be right on judging from the Liberal Democrats i encounter now and then in real life.

The difference is in the way you protest.
          You can protest and object to the policy of the current government, you have that right.
          But some of the things said do not seperate the troops from what you are attacking.

The Nazi references towards Bush for instance.
          Anytime you attack Bush by calling him Hitler instantly makes our troops out as today's SS equivelent.
          How do we all view the SS from WWII?

Well, that is exactly what Nazi comments make people around the world look down on our soldiers like.

You have to understand the mentality of the people in other countries, they don't see things like we do, nor do they think like we do.
          They hinge all their beliefs on what they are told because they don't know any better, especially people who have spent their lives in oppression.

They believe damn near everything they are told, so if one of our Senators stands in front of a camera saying "We can't win, Bush is Hitler II, He lied to go to war etc.
          That shit hurts the troops and in some cases those who attack Bush with silly rants and comparisons instead of attacking the policy itself, do everything but support the troops.

I understand that there is a difference between supporting the troops and protesting policy. The problem is that i don't see that support by the way some people protest that policy.
          When a news story breaks about bad shit going down, those articles get posted here with a "See, I told you so" kind of arrogance.

The latching onto all bad things while ignoring the good to make a political point just disgusts me from the media that reports only the bad things, to the people who make comparisons to evil people from the past thinking they are protesting the policy, but they aren't, and their concern is political instead of humane.

It isn't as much un-patriotic as it is irresponsible use of freedoms people throughout history gave their lives to provide for us.

Hitler was nothing without his army, same goes for Bush or any President for that matter.
          But when the man is called Hitler, the troops take it as meaning they are America's SS.....Do you understand at all what i'm saying here?

It's not the protesting that is the problem, it's the careless use of dangerous terms meant for Bush that miss the target and hit the soldiers.

The only people that so far have understood what i'm getting at here are Republicans and Moderates.
          Liberal Democrat's take it as an insult and hear only what they want to hear.
          I'm not trying to attack anyone, just trying to create some awareness to how and what people do to protest Bush.

Speak your mind, but do it as an adult and not some grade schooler who learned a new insult to use to press buttons.

Just be responsible about it, that's all.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

'In My Darkest Hour' by Megadeth...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Like remora fish on a Great White's underside...clinging for Life. Feeding off of the leftovers and unable to go it alone...the Left sucks up with their mantra "I Support The Troops"!

We see through you.
              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Serling
                Groupie
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by thome
                No. Stop reading, comprehend.Before responding.Don't be so
                ego opinionatedly self absorbed.
                I'll remember to bring my chalk board and flash cards for you next time slugger. You seem to have a hard time "conceptualizing".

Remember, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Let me go support the troops like the typical right-winger does; I'll put a big yellow bow on my car, say nice pro-American things that are just hollow and meaningless speech, and go about my daily life forgetting them by-and-large.

Yeah, support your troops by enabling a shit Administration and an illegal, stupid, counter-productive war. We'll all just vote for an Administration that cuts their benefits as more and more wounded come streaming back from IRAQ, poorly plans a war so that a massive insurgency is allowed to fester because too few troops were sent in, and cut corners by sending them into battle under-prepared...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-13-2005, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Glad to see you come around, Nick.

Comment

• 4moreyears
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

You will not see this on the news!!!

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                        You will not see this on the news!!!
                        Interesting find seems like all the American public knows
                        is our boys stand around by intersections and get blown up.

Thanks

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Re: The Left doesn't support the troops and should admit it

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Honest people on the Left need to understand that the two positions are not reconcilable. A German citizen during World War II could not have argued: "The Nazi regime's army is engaged in an evil war of aggression and is slaughtering millions of innocent people, and I therefore completely oppose this war, but I sure do support the Nazi troops."

[/URL]
                          Bullshit, you brainless neo-con shitbag! ( I just love that title for him, Lounge, thanks)
                          If that person was a German with a conscience who hated what Adolph Hitler was doing, but at the same time had a son who was drafted into the Nazi regime, of course he would be supporting the troops but not the war.
                          You just didn't have the freedom to say that kind of thing in Germany back then.

Nice whacko right wing websites you frequent. No wonder you're so confused...
                          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Re: Re: The Left doesn't support the troops and should admit it

Originally posted by Keeyth
                            Bullshit, you brainless neo-con shitbag! ( I just love that title for him, Lounge, thanks)
                            Thanks K, but lets get it right

You added the "brainless" part, and that ruins the whole thing. Make no mistake, with all of their flaws and crazy leanings, these guys like Brian are FAR from brainless. They may be shit-bags, but for the most part they are very bright, well read, and articulate [ other than thome]

Carry on, comrade. You're doing fine work yourself

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: The Left doesn't support the troops and should admit it

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Thanks K, but lets get it right

You added the "brainless" part, and that ruins the whole thing. Make no mistake, with all of their flaws and crazy leanings, these guys like Brian are FAR from brainless. They may be shit-bags, but for the most part they are very bright, well read, and articulate [ other than thome]

Carry on, comrade. You're doing fine work yourself

I prefer "Brainwashed"
                              myself.:p

I'll say this for BRIAN, he does have "game."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Left doesn't support the troops and should admit it

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I prefer "Brainwashed"
                                myself.:p

I'll say this for BRIAN, he does have "game."
                                Kool-Ade soaked Brains

Comment

Working...