Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Bush: "I plead the 6th so as not to impersonate myself".

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Bush: "But we're fightin a war on Terrerrrrrrrrrrrr".

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I'm pissed off tonight, can ya tell?

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

you should be!
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: What sentences should Bush face?

He should have a lame-duck second term where he fails to achieve anything substantive, such as turning Social Security over to Wall Street despite having a Republican majority in the congress....

Oh, wait....:

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Re: What sentences should Bush face?

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
              <center></center>

Notice I said he should face; not that it's necessarily going to happen.
              How about you and me for playing accuser, judge, executioner.

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
                Bush: "But we're fightin a war on Terrerrrrrrrrrrrr".
                now thats funny lol!!!! WAR ON ter.

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: What sentences should Bush face?

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  He should have a lame-duck second term where he fails to achieve anything substantive, such as turning Social Security over to Wall Street despite having a Republican majority in the congress....

Oh, wait....:

Ah, and yet another issue that has gotten to me, but just in the last couple of days.

Why are they waiting to have a Bi-Partisan discussion about it?
                  It needs to be acted upon now, and the idea of me being able to invest a small portion of it in my stock portfolio doesn't sound bad to me.
                  What is the percentage rate on Social Security growth, like 2%, right?

If i were allowed to invest any of it into good stocks that i already own and have profitted from pretty nicely, it's a good idea.

If the Government does the choosing where i put it, then fuck that.

My money earns a lot more than 2% right now, so...............

But it can be a big mistake for some who don't know what the hell they're doing.
                  And the Bush plan only works for the 20 year olds because their money will be in it for a longer period than a 40+ year old individual.

But it is still better than 2%.

Comment

• PELIBUS
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Feb 2005

ANYWAY, WHAT SENTENCES SHOULD BOBGNOTE FACE?
                    LAPIDATION OR CASTRATION?

Comment

• Big Train
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I wish there was a law against whining.

We lost the election...twice. To a "Chimp". What does that make us?

We want to impeach him because it's only recourse. He has beaten us 12 ways from Sunday.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

We want to impeach him because it's only recourse. He has beaten us 12 ways from Sunday.
                        I don't think he should be impeached, nor should impeachment be used politically as a means to undo elections (as the "whining" Republicans tried to do to CLINTON) unless a significant body of evidence arises that BUSH:

A.) Knowingly, and premeditatedly, lied to the American public regarding the WMD's in IRAQ in the buildup to war.

B.) ROVEGATE, he is just covering for his little potential felon advisor as payback for the successful smearing of all his opponents.

C.) Significant evidence arises that there was some sort of prior knowledge regarding the September 11 attacks; and that the investigations to head off the terror plot were largely thwarted in order to fraudulently put the US on a perpetual war footing.

I have seen little real evidence of any of the above; my problem with this gov't is that they are incompetent, mindlessly ideological, and petty; but I don't believe they are all powerful with a malevolent agenda.

He's a lameduck now anyways, I think it's sort of funny actually. And who the fuck wants "Darth Sideous" CHENEY as President?

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

We KNOW he lied about the WMD's AND we know he was warned about Sept. 11th. That has been well doncumented.

IMPEACH!!

IMPEACH AND IMPRISON!!!!
                          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

He was not elected twice. Nobody elected him the first time, Daddy bought off the Supreme Court, thereby invalidating their credibility at the same time.

The second election we don't have any idea who won because his goons got better at cheating. Diebold Electrronic Voting Machines. No paper trail, no problem. Just tell America we won. Even though exit polls at all the voting places drastically differed from what was the final results.

I'm not whining. I just stating the facts, m'am.
                            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...