X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
    Says the same "Intelligence" that couldn´t prevent 9/11, and that knew there were WMDs to be found in Iraq!!??
    " We know exactly where they [WMDS] are. They are to the north, south, east, and west of Baghdad"

- Donald Rumsfeld March 2003
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Quit living in the past, Lounge. Get with the times, man! Stop thinking about the good old days of Clinton, and move into the present day.
      You mean the last time CHINA was actually afraid of us?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        You mean the last time CHINA was actually afraid of us?
        Yeah, but before Clinton gave them the missle technology and whatever else they could steal out of Los Alamos!!!!
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
          Yeah, but before Clinton gave them the missle technology and whatever else they could steal out of Los Alamos!!!!
          The didn't get their tech from Los Alamos, that's a nuke lab. SUNBURN hypersonic anti-ship missiles are RUSSIAN.

Actually, we helped CHINA develop a more western style main battle tank under the Reagan administration, you know, the ones they ran over the students in Tiananmen Square with? They were our anti-Soviet pals then. Are you gonna bitch about that too?

And since CLINTON is supposedly personally responsible for CHINESE espionge in the 90's, is BUSH responsible for RUSSIAN espionge at the FBI, or for terrorism during 9/11? After all, he was president...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-19-2005, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

You better go back and look at a picture of those tanks...Soviet baby!
            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Nick just bitchslapped the taste of Santorum right out of your mouth.

Nice.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You better go back and look at a picture of those tanks...Soviet baby!
                No no no...Those were the older CHINESE made versions of T-55/56/62 versions. The one I'm talkin' about is this one. It mounts the same British designed L-7 105mm main gun that all US tanks had before the M1A1's US-German 120mm.

Type 80

Notes: Though it has also been referred to as the Type 88 and the Type 69-III, Type 80 is the most common designation for this tank. As one of its alternate names suggests, it is a development of the Type 69 series. Improvements include a more modern ballistic computer, a 105mm gun, a change in suspension including new sock absorbers and 6 smaller roadwheels instead of the 5 larger ones of the Type 69, a more powerful engine, and the deletion of the IR searchlight and the addition of an image intensifier. The Type 80 can lay a smoke screen by injecting diesel fuel into its exhaust, or two banks of 4 smoke grenade dischargers may be fired to create a thicker smoke screen. External fuel tanks may be added at the rear of the vehicle to increase range. A large stowage basket runs around the sides and rear of the turret. The Type 80 is in service only with China.

The Type 80-II is virtually identical to the Type 80, but it weighs 500 kilograms more. It has an automatic transmission and a more powerful American-made radio. It may be intended as a command tank.
                Type 85

Notes: This series of tanks marks a dramatic leap in Chinese armor technology, as for the first time, China used composite armor in their tanks. In addition, previous Chinese designs used cast steel turrets, while the Type 85 series uses welded steel with composite plates in the front. The Type 85-II is slightly lighter than the Type 85-IIA and has thinner armor; both use a 105mm L-7-type main gun.

The Type 85-IIM is a heavier version with somewhat stronger armor and using a 125mm gun; this gun is autoloaded and the loader’s crew position has been eliminated. The engine is somewhat more powerful.

The Type 85-III is almost a ton heavier than the Type 85-IIM.This is mostly accounted for by a larger and more powerful engine, but the Type 85-III is also equipped with a longer-ranged radio and a GPS system. This version is also used by Pakistan, but they refer to it as the Type-85-IIAP.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, sorry for the tank mumbo jumbo, but I love my pretty panzers

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

does it seem cold in here to you
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                      does it seem cold in here to you

Actually it's rather hot and humid at the moment.

Comment

Working...