X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grant
    Sniper
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Warham
    The Warren Commission? Weren't they paid off by Lyndon Johnson?
    Johnson setup the Commission, however Gerald Ford was part of it's panel. To this day, Ford remains the most ardent supporter of the Warren Commission's conclusions. Even during his presidency, he publicly defended the Commission's conclusions even when Congress was trying to reopen the case for further investigations.

Comment

• UGS
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2005

Clinton never really lived up to his hero JFK in the non-governing presidential "duties". Let's compare. . .fuck Marilyn Monroe vs. "Getting Your Dick Licked" by an all-too-eager intern.

Who here's read Bill's book? I'm about a hundred pages into the Presidential Years section. It's no Crazy from the Heat, but as far as autobiographies go, it's quite captivating. Even from the short part I've read, you can clearly see how well spoken he is on many things, like AP mentioned.
      Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
        If there was a President Gore, where do you think would he stand in that group?

Someone isn't TOO damn smart who is about to shoot himself.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

i remember ronnie on my tv, nice suit

and slicked up hair.

i couldn't help but like the dude.

as for intelligence,

somebody else looks after that.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Tell us more, sounds like an interesting story...
            Perhaps "meeting" was too strong a word

I was at a fund rasier at the Olympic Four Seasons, with a few hundred other people, and got to shake his hand. The next morning he spoke at the Pike Place Market at 7 am, which was cool too. A group of us had stayed up the whole night.

Even then, before he was even elected he seemed "presidential" to me. I kept marvelling at how he came from Arkansas of all places.

Thank God for Ross Perot.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Someone isn't TOO damn smart who is about to shoot himself.

I'll admit that's a fucking riot of a picture, and that Al Bore was a terrible candidate.........

But I still can't help but wonder how things would be now, if we hadn't invaded and occupied Iraq.

Perhaps we would have gone into Afghanistan only, and actually accomplished something.

But here we are.....

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not up on these things technically speaking, and it's obscured by the writing but is there a magazine in that M16?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I'm not up on these things technically speaking, and it's obscured by the writing but is there a magazine in that M16?
                  Yes.

Playboy

June '67 issue, I believe

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Before my time old dude...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Before my time old dude...
                      43?

I'm only half way to 86, whipper snapper

Comment

• rucalobe
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2004

"Someone isn't TOO damn smart who is about to shoot himself."

Brian: The M-16 is not loaded (there's no magazine, the gun has the lock in the "Locked" position, and the muzzle is covered. Also, the angle where the gun is pointed to is away from his face.

Conclusion: The guy knew was he was doing and was not going to shoot himself. On the other hand, W chickened out of his duty and we are all paying for it now...
                        "Dave, these motherfuckers are out of line!!!"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by rucalobe
                          "

Brian: The M-16 is not loaded (there's no magazine, the gun has the lock in the "Locked" position, and the muzzle is covered. Also, the angle where the gun is pointed to is away from his face.

Conclusion: The guy knew was he was doing and was not going to shoot himself. On the other hand, W chickened out of his duty and we are all paying for it now...
                          Damn, Bri

Lobe may have some game

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rucalobe
                            "Someone isn't TOO damn smart who is about to shoot himself."

I don't know....with all the firearm safety I've been taught...YOU NEVER, EVER POINT A WEAPON AT THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF SOMEONE'S HEAD....EVEN IF IT IS algore (OK, maybe it would be alright to point one at him ). Too much room for error.

Your last statement shows a serious lack of respect and disregard for our National Guard Forces, many of whom were called up and gave their lives during that struggle. As a veteran, I am offended.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Damn, Bri

Lobe may have some game

I am the game.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

George Washington.

Intelligent enough to know what kind of a job it was supposed to be. Gentle enough to lay the groundwork for others. Wise enough to go back to private life.

Someone else mentioned Jefferson. I'd say visit Monticello. Walk the entire grounds of the place and you know this man was head and shoulders above peanut farmers and carpetbaggers!

Politics has turned into a profession and its not supposed to be that. There shouldn't be any pensions, body guards for life or any other entitlement. You served your nation and then you fade to what you were before. A changed man, a better man for serving the nation. Until we get back to the essence of what our Founding Fathers laid out for us as a nation will we continue to have the system we deserve and not the one we should be getting!
                                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...