X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fanofdave
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

FORD, do you have any optimism left in you or do you
    always seek the "gloom and despair" in everything?
    every time you post something, the glass is half empty,
    never half full.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
      FORD, do you have any optimism left in you or do you
      always seek the "gloom and despair" in everything?
      every time you post something, the glass is half empty,
      never half full.
      I've watched my country die at the hands of criminals for the last 5 years, and people like yourself blissfully ignorant of what's going on. Doesn't exactly inspire the Mary Sunshine outlook.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Turns out his visa had expired and he thought he was about to be deported.

Last week the government announced there were approximately 280,000 illegal immigrants in UK. Better make that 279,999 now.
        Originally posted by flappo
        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
        translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I heard at least half the LAPD were corrupt for years...
          Heard? Where, from your barstool?

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

It's a fuck up and a personal tradgedy but an understandable one.
            Yeah, it's a fuck up alright.

Just admit it.

I guess everyone in the UK that doesn't halt when the police tells them to can not be expected to be assassinated "Mafia style" with a few to the back of the skull, huh?

I guess everyone that doesn't understand English better leave the country, right? Of course, you were against the Muslim "invasion" if I remember correctly anyway.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

A University of Chicago Study revealed that in 1993 approximately 700,000 police killed 330 innocent individuals, while approximately 250,000,000 private citizens only killed 30 innocent people. Do the math. That's a per capita rate for the police, of almost 4000 times higher than the population in general. OK, that is a little misleading. Let's just include the 80,000,000 gun owning citizens. Now the police are down to only a 1200 times higher accidental shooting rate than the gunowning population in general.

That still sounds high. So let's look at it in a different light. According to a study by Newsweek magazine, only 2% of civilian shootings involve an innocent person being shot (not killed). The error rate for police is 11%. What this means is that you are more than 5 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. But, when you consider that citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as do police every year, it means that, per capita, you are more than 11 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. That is as low as I can get that number.

This is not meant to be an indictment of the police. In fact, because police often live on the edge, they naturally tend to shoot first and ask questions later. Although they are trained to repress this instinct, it does not always work, as evidenced by the number of innocent people killed by police. Also, since they are generally better marksmen, they tend to kill, rather than wound or totally miss their target. The Kleck study shows that police shoot and kill around 600 criminals each year. Yet the University of Chicago study shows that police killed 330 innocent individuals in 1993. That means that for every two criminals killed by police, one innocent citizen is killed by police.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I guess everyone that doesn't understand English better leave the country, right?
                I think you're onto something there.
                Originally posted by flappo
                i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  A University of Chicago Study revealed that in 1993 approximately 700,000 police killed 330 innocent individuals, while approximately 250,000,000 private citizens only killed 30 innocent people. Do the math. That's a per capita rate for the police, of almost 4000 times higher than the population in general. OK, that is a little misleading. Let's just include the 80,000,000 gun owning citizens. Now the police are down to only a 1200 times higher accidental shooting rate than the gunowning population in general.

That still sounds high. So let's look at it in a different light. According to a study by Newsweek magazine, only 2% of civilian shootings involve an innocent person being shot (not killed). The error rate for police is 11%. What this means is that you are more than 5 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. But, when you consider that citizens shoot and kill at least twice as many criminals as do police every year, it means that, per capita, you are more than 11 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a policeman than by an armed citizen. That is as low as I can get that number.

This is not meant to be an indictment of the police. In fact, because police often live on the edge, they naturally tend to shoot first and ask questions later. Although they are trained to repress this instinct, it does not always work, as evidenced by the number of innocent people killed by police. Also, since they are generally better marksmen, they tend to kill, rather than wound or totally miss their target. The Kleck study shows that police shoot and kill around 600 criminals each year. Yet the University of Chicago study shows that police killed 330 innocent individuals in 1993. That means that for every two criminals killed by police, one innocent citizen is killed by police.
                  two things

1) 12 years old. No newer stats?

2) then tell the ghetto peeps to stop running away from the cops. If they are clean, they can't be booked for anything. Why jet in broad daylight whenever a cop gets out of his car? That just makes you look suspicious. And it doesn't help when you try to fight/harm the cop. That tends to anger them.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    two things

1) 12 years old. No newer stats?

2) then tell the ghetto peeps to stop running away from the cops. If they are clean, they can't be booked for anything. Why jet in broad daylight whenever a cop gets out of his car? That just makes you look suspicious. And it doesn't help when you try to fight/harm the cop. That tends to anger them.
                    you're such a racist

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Heard? Where, from your barstool?

You would get a far better education at the bar stool next to me than that adult learning centre you go to.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                        you're such a racist
                        Why? All races, creeds, and backgrounds live in the ghetto. My neighborhood is borderline ghetto and I was talking about random acts I see near me done by white kids. Perhaps you are the racist as you automatically assumed I was talking about any specific minority.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

perhaps..but nah....you're the racist

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Funny thing to be saying about someone you don't know, but okay. Whatever you want to assume about me.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Ally and Scorp.

Stop throwing the race card at each other and step back for a moment to reflect on why I even posted the [old] study
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Stop throwing the race card at each other and step back for a moment to reflect on why I even posted the [old] study
                                I thought it was just because one of us has to own BBB each day and it was your turn...

Comment

Working...