Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cat, you should take a trip to the 8th district next Tuesday and observe some polling stations, just to see if you can see them doing anything screwy with the vote this time.

I have a feeling you wouldn't be alone. Something tells me Ohio will be watched very closely in this election.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Nope, I'm betting on the machines.

If they fix them, i would too.
      But with all things new and improved, the bugs need to be worked out first.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Cat, you should take a trip to the 8th district next Tuesday and observe some polling stations, just to see if you can see them doing anything screwy with the vote this time.

I have a feeling you wouldn't be alone. Something tells me Ohio will be watched very closely in this election.
        That's a smashing idea, and i have no appointments scheduled for Tuesday as of yet, so i can keep that day open.
        But i have no clue what i would be looking for, other than an up close and personal education in the process.

I wonder how people would react if i showed up with my camera gear?
        I've never tried it, but i would assume they wouldn't like that.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
          That's a smashing idea, and i have no appointments scheduled for Tuesday as of yet, so i can keep that day open.
          But i have no clue what i would be looking for, other than an up close and personal education in the process.

I wonder how people would react if i showed up with my camera gear?
          I've never tried it, but i would assume they wouldn't like that.
          Got a concealed carry permit?

I'm guessing carrying a weapon in the open would be a big no-no in the polling place, but just in case anybody threatened you for being a good patriotic citizen, it wouldn't hurt to have one under the jacket.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Got a concealed carry permit?

I'm guessing carrying a weapon in the open would be a big no-no in the polling place, but just in case anybody threatened you for being a good patriotic citizen, it wouldn't hurt to have one under the jacket.
            Oh yeah, I have a carry and conceal permit.
            In my day job it is a necessity when i go to the lower class neighborhoods where big dogs are an issue.
            I am always armed, dude.

But carrying a firearm into some businesses is illegal still.
            I would also assume that it would especially be the case in a government building.

But i'm not worried about being thratened in the least. people generally avoid me in public places anyway because most find me intimidating for some reason.
            I don't take any shit from anyone no matter how big they are, win or lose.
            I'll just make sure they don't have a banned sign up in the window first.
            In fact, i'll be close to the 8th District office tomorrow, or should i say today, so i'll swing by and check it out then.

Comment

Working...