Is Nuclear Power the solution to Middle East Oil dependency?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Viking
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

I'm willing to examine any alternative that'll yank the flying carpet out from under those pedophile-worshiping savages in the Middle East. And fuck Big Oil, too - they can learn to retool for the emerging energy industry. Hey, I'm a capitalist, but I draw the line when it comes to subsidizing any industry that, no matter how indirectly, is funneling money to primitives that are trying to blow my ass up. After 9/11, there are larger issues than money - namely, survival.

Comment

• NathanRay
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NathanRay
      Nuclear Power is definately the answer Nuke 'em, turn the sand into glass and we'll know exactly where to drill.
      You know it's worth a shot c'mon
      "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
      Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
      Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
        ...If we could find some easy way to recycle it or render the waste harmless, then it would be an completly acceptable energy source.
        Ever hear of depleated Uranium munitions? You see, we already are recycling nuclear waste...

Comment

• Jerry Falwell

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale

The real benefits will come from sustainable nuclear fusion. At the moment the EU, US, Russia and Japan are arguing over where to build the first reactor (either France or Japan) that will actually produce more energy than it uses. When they finally sort themselves out... should be around the 25th century... we'll finally have a near limitless source of clean power.
          Last year, the powers that be decided to build the plant in southern France. And, I'm not so sure that the US has much say in anything that is going on with this particular reactor being built.... I could be wrong though.

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
            Ever hear of depleated Uranium munitions? You see, we already are recycling nuclear waste...
            and there you have it. the circle of life

Comment

• Pink Spider
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Yep. That's the way it goes. Technology is always misused sooner or later by the ignorant for evil purposes. It's nothing new.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Sweet.
                I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...