X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sentinel

Originally posted by NightProwler
    "get your fuckin' face out of this tread!"

I'm leaving for now "tough guy" My choice.

I'll come back when I want also. My choice.

Get over it, you're impotent.
    scared????!!!!!

Comment

• sentinel

"get your fuckin' face out of this tread!"

I'm leaving for now "tough guy" My choice.

I'll come back when I want also. My choice.

Get over it, you're impotent.
      all you had to do was to respect a person who probably died in deep pain, otherwise you should've shut your mouth. you're free to your opinions but the comments that you've made are hurtful to people like ally kat and me-i lost a family member to lung cancer years ago- so GET OVER IT!!!???
      Last edited by sentinel; 08-08-2005, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sentinel
        all you had to do was to respect a person who probably died in deep pain, otherwise you should've shut your mouth. you're free to your opinions but the comments that you've made are hurtful to people like ally kat and me who lost a family member to lung cancer. so GET OVER IT!!!???
        Hey,

My friend, haven't you hurt enough? Don't let what this person, or any person, says hurt you.

He said on the cross, "They know not wot they do."

Heavy stuff.

You've hurt enuff.

Don't let fools who don't know wot they are doing hurt you -- anymore.

Stop this immediately, today, instantly.

You can.

And, Ally's family is healthier than most families who know little about the experience of love in trying times.

Many people who act out or end up in prison had traumatic pain in their lives in the absence of love and they are FAKKING TWISTED.

G-d Is Wise
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I'm "self-absorbed?" If you didn't like the guy, then don't say anything. Fuck you "2" cunt. Making yourself look like a shit bag again, eh? Your all class FUCKVIBE.

BULLSHIT!!!!!

You and the others didn't think that way when it came to the Pope, did you? Hmmm?

Or wishing death on those with political views you don't agree with.

You're a hypocrite.

When the news broadcast that old Pete past on, I was sad. Still am.

However......

Peter Jennings was no better and no worse than anyone else. He was just a human being that succumbed to a terrible disease.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Peters NEWS show was the most unbiased if that can be.

I couldnt stand ANY of the others.... he wasnt so personally biased.

RIP... best to his family

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You know these threads are hitting new lows when the Thome posts are among the most sensible.

This is really sickening....
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                You know these threads are hitting new lows when the Thome posts are among the most sensible.

This is really sickening....
                Im also uneducated, but not worthy of praise in here. thanks

My life like peters is a struggle ,like all of us .He however i would say achieved
                loftier goals than i want. Or could achieve as a writer and teacher.

I considered him to be not so politically swayed in his reading of the news.

Once again my best to his family

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I have no idea who NightProwler is so it doesn't bother me that he's fucking up this thread with his idiocy. But MaddVibe has been around for awhile and should know when common decency says to keep your fucking stupid comments to yourself.

RIP Peter.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I didn’t want to post in this thread due the absolute banal drivel I’m reading. It’s getting old.
                    So Peter Jennings passes away and we reflect. But, as usual, jacksmar will reflect with a positive thought.

“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent.”

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• NightProwler
                      Sniper
                      • Jul 2004

"I'll make sure to look down on all "shit heads" that don't have a four-year college degree from now on. No matter what they do or how successful they were in their field, like RUSH LIMBAUGH, a drug addict fool that dropped out of college, his freshman year I think."

rusty limbaugh, hill-billy heroin, anal cyst, draft dodging chickenhawk hypocrite. Unlike jennings, he graduated from high school. Just like jennings, he's a talking head.

Comment

• NightProwler
                        Sniper
                        • Jul 2004

"scared????!!!!!"

you HAVE to be joking? Of what?

Comment

• NightProwler
                          Sniper
                          • Jul 2004

"all you had to do was to respect a person who probably died in deep pain,"

Respect is EARNED and jennings did NOTHING to earn respect.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            BULLSHIT!!!!!

You and the others didn't think that way when it came to the Pope, did you? Hmmm?
                            Me and "Others?" I'm not speaking for anybody nor do I represent anything other than myself...

How did I feel when the POPE died fuckstump? S'cuse me? Telling me how I felt? How the fuck would you know how I felt Brie?

Or wishing death on those with political views you don't agree with.
                            When? Name one! I wished death on people that actually kill others and cause immense misery with their actions. I've never wished death on any in the current government because they had different views than I did...

You're a hypocrite.
                            Fucking spare me! Show me where I'm a hypocrite...

When the news broadcast that old Pete past on, I was sad. Still am.
                            So what's your problem with my posts in this thread?

However......

Peter Jennings was no better and no worse than anyone else. He was just a human being that succumbed to a terrible disease.

Agreed...But REAGAN was just a President that died of a degenerative brain disease. But we still did the whole state mourning thing, fine. His death was neither unexpected nor was it premature.

Oh yeah, I was thrilled when The POPE died..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"all you had to do was to respect a person who probably died in deep pain,"

Respect is EARNED and jennings did NOTHING to earn respect.
                              Says you. He has a hell of a lot more earned respect than you'll ever have...

And despite his lack of a high school/formal education, he still made a shit load of money...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-08-2005, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Money doesn't mean much when you are six feet under.

By all accounts though, he was a respected journalist, and the last of the 6 o'clock news anchors where the family gathered around the set to watch the news when they came home from work. No more.

Comment

Working...