Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I thought you didn't believe in the diety Satan, Jester?

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      I thought you didn't believe in the diety Satan, Jester?
      I don't..................But They do. And they serve him well.

Fuck they've even got you following his agenda. I pray that Jesus goes light on you for supporting Satan and his agenda.
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Usually the only people who believe in this NWO shit are Christians who are looking for validation on end-times prophecy they believe in.

Why are you so vamped up about it?

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Usually the only people who believe in this NWO shit are Christians who are looking for validation on end-times prophecy they believe in.

Why are you so vamped up about it?
          Wrong dude. How about doing some fucking research on your own.

It has nothing to do with fullfilling a proficy there are actual government documents that Prove that very thing.

WAshington DC is one big Satanic Map.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wee're just nipppping at each other cuntil da next big o1ne..

then we'll mmmiss these days..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
              Wrong dude. How about doing some fucking research on your own.

It has nothing to do with fullfilling a proficy there are actual government documents that Prove that very thing.

WAshington DC is one big Satanic Map.
              Yeah, are there are 'government documents' that say aliens met with Roosevelt in 1933.

I don't believe it.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jizzy might have a point here......

.....That said, he's still HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Hey Warham how do you spell owned???

O W N E D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Heh heh heh... I see things haven't changed around here.

How's any recent election going for ya, libs?

Oh, and btw, a guy that was there e-mailed Rush about the episode. I know, I know, this is just part of the "setup", but here it is anyway:

Dear Rush,

I was one of the soldiers interviewed by Matt Lauer today. To say the at least, we were all sorely disappointed. Each of us were there to talk about specific activities that we are doing in our in our individual units here. Instead of talking to us about the topics we were scheduled to discuss -- human interest stories -- Lauer decided to engage us with the line of questioning that you highlighted on your show. We had no rehearsed comments and we were not prompted to give specific replies and in fact until getting lined up with the producer for the interview none of us had ever met the rest. The story I was there to talk about is Operation Teddy Drop. We parachute stuffed animals to Iraqi children from our helicopters as we fly other missions over Iraq. So far, we've delivered over 6,100 Teddy Troopers to the children of Iraq and we will deliver a minimum of 20,000 by the time we have completed our tour here. More information can be found at [and he gives me a website for information on this].

Respectfully,
                      Randy Kirgiss
                      Chief Warrant Officer for United States Army

Oh, and besides all of this... How've you guys been? I miss this place, but been "Mr Mom" for the last 6 months and I swear I hardly get time to take a shit! Don't get much time behind the computer anymore. But I will say Ford, you never fail to deliver dude! I loved the star over Washington! Still chuckling over that.

Heh, off topic a little here, but did you guys already discuss the James Carville focus session where he concluded that Dems simply don't have a clue? It was a doozy! No message, no platform, no coherent agenda (other than opposing all things Bush... fags!), no hope. It was pretty funny. A rare moment of truth from the world's greatest spin doctor/Clinton apologist. And yeah Ford, I remember... He's part of the PNAC too. I'll save ya the typing. Seriously, did you guys see it?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That "star" is the actual street grid of Washington DC, believe it or not. As is the "Mason's Compass" around the Capitol building.

I don't want to think that ALL the presidents have worshipped Satan, but unfortunately the layout of DC goes back even further than the BCE.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

heh heh heh... I wonder if the same formula works over my ex's place.

Could you check it out?

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

So the freemasons like stars? That doesn't mean they are satanists.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

So the freemasons like stars? That doesn't mean they are satanists.
                              Since you know nothing of the masons let me clue you in on something.

When you reach the higher degree's you begin to practive luciferian religeious practices. If you are fortunate enough to be deemed worthy to be a 33rd degree mason. During a Ceramony that is attended by the likes of Bush Sr and Clinton you will be taken into a room with the highest ranking members of the Masonic brother hood and told to kiss the book of your faith. They put infront of you the Bible and the Masonic Text. If you choose the bible your masonic Jorney comes to a end. If you choose the masonic text then you will accend to the highest ranks if your deemed worth it and can handle what they dish out.

They aren't satanists...............They worship Lucifer. Satan is a boogy man created by Christians to scare kids. Lucifer is a real thing. You need to wake up.

Comment

Working...