• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
    Exactly.
    Gee, Keeyth comes to the defense of Nick. What a shock!

I'm sure you agree with Nick that a plane hit the World Trade Center, right? Since you're his cheerleader?

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
      Sheehan is a attention Whore who always wanted to be on stage
      and is using her sons death as a promotional tool to jumpstart
      her failed career.
      Hey, look who forgot to spell like a fucking retard.

You just came out of the troll closet, bitch.
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Don't try to bullshit the Devil. I fucking invented that shit.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          Gee, Keeyth comes to the defense of Nick. What a shock!

I'm sure you agree with Nick that a plane hit the World Trade Center, right? Since you're his cheerleader?
          He isn't really defending me, he's just agreeing to feebleness of your arguments as to why SHEEHAN exposes your beloved, Fearless (cheer)Leader W for what a cold, calculating bastard he is...

Maybe you and BBB can hatch some boring CLINTON conspiracy involving VINCE FOSTER being fisted to death by HILLARY or whatever...

But I think you'll have a hard time explaining to me as to why BUSH has never attended ONE SINGLE MILITARY FUNERAL of the people he sent to die in IRAQ...Perhaps it's all MICHAEL MOORE's fault, but funny how Dumbyass keeps giving him fodder...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Next?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blueturk
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              Sources? Names of the aides maybe?, I just think that this article isn't legititimate,But at the same time isn't that kind of hypocritical to criticize him to swear, while at the same time a lot of the people who criticize bush, happen to swear also?
              Most of these poeple don't claim to be God's really stupid messenger.

“I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.” - George W. Bush, July 9, 2004 speaking to an Amish group in Lancaster, PA
              "
              God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear." —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

"I'm also mindful that man should never try to put words in God's mouth. I mean, we should never ascribe natural disasters or anything else to God. We are in no way, shape, or form should a human being, play God." —George W. Bush, ABC's 20/20, Washington D.C., Jan. 14, 2005

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                He isn't really defending me, he's just agreeing to feebleness of your arguments as to why SHEEHAN exposes your beloved, Fearless (cheer)Leader W for what a cold, calculating bastard he is...

Maybe you and BBB can hatch some boring CLINTON conspiracy involving VINCE FOSTER being fisted to death by HILLARY or whatever...

But I think you'll have a hard time explaining to me as to why BUSH has never attended ONE SINGLE MILITARY FUNERAL of the people he sent to die in IRAQ...Perhaps it's all MICHAEL MOORE's fault, but funny how Dumbyass keeps giving him fodder...
                Bush is just following the previous president, who also never attended a military funeral.

Comment

• blueturk
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  Ohhhhhhh boooo hooo...The president swears too much mommy.
                  Weren't "moral values" a prominent part of Bush's platform? I guess Dubya forgot about that after he was elected, just like he forgot about Osama bin Laden.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
                  - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
                  - G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
                  - Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
                  The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
                  official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
                  - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
                  - G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
                  3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Quote, quote, quote.

What the fuck do YOU think?

Comment

• blueturk
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

Bush is just following the previous president, who also never attended a military funeral.
                      Then again, Clinton didn't start a questionable war that is responsible for over 1800 military funerals.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Making excuses for Bubba?

Comment

• blueturk
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Quote, quote, quote.

What the fuck do YOU think?
                          What's wrong? Is proof of the sheer fucking stupidity of Dubya too much to take? It should be obvious what I think by my avatar. I think that Bush is an idiot. I think he is a spoiled brat who has coasted through life. I think that Bush wanted to start this war because of a personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein, not because of WMD's or the non-existent connection between Iraq and 9/11. I think that Bush cares more about Big Business ( which is also his true livelihood) than he does about domestic issues. I think that his administration rivals the Nixon era for corruption. I could go on, but I'll just leave you with a quote that reminds me of you...

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." —George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000
                          Last edited by blueturk; 08-26-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• blueturk
                            Veteran
                            • Jul 2004

Making excuses for Bubba?
                            Just stating a fact.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                              What's wrong? Is proof of the sheer fucking stupidity of Dubya too much to take? It should be obvious what I think by my avatar. I think that Bush is an idiot. I think he is a spoiled brat who has coasted through life. I think that Bush wanted to start this war because of a personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein, not because of WMD's or the non-existent connection between Iraq and 9/11. I think that his administration rivals the Nixon era for corruption. I could go on, but I'll just leave you with a quote that reminds me of you...

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." —George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000
                              I'd rather have you go on than get another quote. More brain power involved.

I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time. The only people who read them here are people like you.

I look for real commentary.

Comment

• blueturk
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

I look for real commentary.
                                Then maybe you should try to post real commentary sometime...

Comment

Working...