X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
    I can only think of how the media jumped on Howard Dean for expressing much less and how they don't touch this fingerfest by Bush.

It's because the press is in fear. Great fear. So much fear they're losing profits yet still spin the truth which the consumer is showing they do not want.

If people would only BUY red cars business would only PRODUCE red cars. If you would read the truth and you would BUY the truth THEY WOULD PRINT THE TRUTH! The press is a business.

The press is in business for profits. So when the corporate media turns away vast amounts of profits that there are in printing THE TRUTH, then you know the press is in great fear of a power greater than their profits.

And that's bad news for you. What a pun, huh.

It's because of who is in power IN THE WORLD. And it means trouble for the great number of the world's people caused by the actions of a powerful minority.

So powerful even the press is afraid to conduct their business and make some coin.

PRINT THIS AND DIE

yep...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

We need trials and prison sentences of historic significance or the alterative is civil war in America.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

You see??? I KNEW you could do it.Debating with facts, there, I'm so proud of you...

Your chickenhawk argument is amusing. Loudmouth..ha ha..obviously because I agreed with the premise of the war I'm a loudmouth punk , right? Going over and helping is not the best way I can help out. However, investing in donations to the VA and other direct support programs, which I do often and generously, helps ensure that they are taken care of. If I was a trained solider in my prime, I would agree with that assessment. Your logic about "you believe, you go" doesn't wash. You eat chicken? Alright, go kill and clean them everyday from now on. And YES, you can compare those two things, because of the logic involved. Same thought process. And no, I mean no disrespect to the soliders.

I do agree with you on one point: oil. With China and Russia coming online as huge consumers of oil, the US has to seriously rework it's energy policy and innovate with alt. fuels. The need is there and the profit motive is there.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          I'd rather have you go on than get another quote. More brain power involved.

I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time. The only people who read them here are people like you.

I look for real commentary.
          Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit. I think about the only liberal I look forward to debating with these days is knuckleboner and Guitar Shark. OD comes up with some good stuff also when he doesn't let his anger get in the way. He's easy to piss off, though. FORD is halfway convincing when he doesn't go off on some fucking tangent, which seems to be about half of the time lately. Nick is alright and intelligent but again lets his anger get in the way. LM has just plain outright smoked too much weed in his day. I don't know what it is he has for you, Warham, but he needs to take an anger management class and pull that red-hot poker out of his ass, pronto. Sesh is just a whiny little Scotsman with an inferiority complex. He's just pitiful with a capital P. Keeyth...take your Tin Foil Beanie Off.

Now...have I left any of the regulars out?

Oh Yeah....Cock.....just a complete simpleton. Can't even put a complete sentence or thought together most of the time. Completely laughable.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            Turk, while I am impressed by your academic powers in regard to GW, the only point I'm trying to make here is that we ALL swear. I swear all the time, when interns fuck up I let them know (and no, I don't abuse them), its just the way it is. I just think it is fucking weak to base an article on a weak angle like that. Supposedly, libs have tons of ammo and dirt to "get him" on, so why pick a stupid thing like he swears a lot? He is the fucking most powerful fucking man in the fucking free world...I'd swear my ass off too. Boo hoo to those on his staff who can't handle it.
            I agree...I could care less if BUSH has a potty mouth. In fact it humanizes him a bit more.

But I suppose this issue could be used to wake up some the extreme, religious sycophants that view and surround Fearless LEADER with a near dictator-like cult of personality...

Personally, I could give a fuck about his language...

Comment

• scorpioboy33
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Oh Yeah....Cock.....just a complete simpleton. Can't even put a complete sentence or thought together most of the time. Completely laughable.

could you please use complete more in your sentence because I think it needs more complete before it's complete....

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit.

Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is. As for your not looking forward to debating me, well maybe we'll debate about something one day, and you may be surprised. Since you actually debate instead of saying " I don't want to talk about it" like Warham does, we may have an intelligent discussion. You never know!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                  Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is
                  Yep.

sssssssssssss...'ere, take a hit of this shit *cough,cough*

That red hot poker up my ass is called The Bush Administration.

It will start to be removed in '06

Now, don't bogart the bong
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                    could you please use complete more in your sentence because I think it needs more complete before it's complete....
                    Sorry scorpio, you weren't even good enough to make the top 10.

You're somewhere below the Scatologist.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit. I think about the only liberal I look forward to debating with these days is knuckleboner and Guitar Shark. OD comes up with some good stuff also when he doesn't let his anger get in the way. He's easy to piss off, though. FORD is halfway convincing when he doesn't go off on some fucking tangent, which seems to be about half of the time lately. Nick is alright and intelligent but again lets his anger get in the way. LM has just plain outright smoked too much weed in his day. I don't know what it is he has for you, Warham, but he needs to take an anger management class and pull that red-hot poker out of his ass, pronto. Sesh is just a whiny little Scotsman with an inferiority complex. He's just pitiful with a capital P. Keeyth...take your Tin Foil Beanie Off.

Now...have I left any of the regulars out?

Hey, you should really wipe that spooge off of your chin, unless that's the look you're going for.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                        You see??? I KNEW you could do it.Debating with facts, there, I'm so proud of you...

Your chickenhawk argument is amusing. Loudmouth..ha ha..obviously because I agreed with the premise of the war I'm a loudmouth punk , right? Going over and helping is not the best way I can help out. However, investing in donations to the VA and other direct support programs, which I do often and generously, helps ensure that they are taken care of. If I was a trained solider in my prime, I would agree with that assessment. Your logic about "you believe, you go" doesn't wash. You eat chicken? Alright, go kill and clean them everyday from now on. And YES, you can compare those two things, because of the logic involved. Same thought process. And no, I mean no disrespect to the soliders.

I do agree with you on one point: oil. With China and Russia coming online as huge consumers of oil, the US has to seriously rework it's energy policy and innovate with alt. fuels. The need is there and the profit motive is there.

Oh, the Cheney argument eh'? You're skills and talents are best suited in other areas eh'? It's a typical and common excuse, that you predictably utilized.

I disagree with you though, going over is the best way you can help out the troops. These guys are being pushed far beyond their limits and they need strong able bodies to go over and help with the turnover. Who better than strong advocates of staying the course? You have the conviction in your belief and would most likely make a better and more focused soldier because you know why we are there and are an ardant supporter. Also, you would add greatly to the moral, because while you are checking for bombs inside the cars in Baghdad, like guys I know do so now and have done, you could explain to the scared, young, impressionable, and confused soldiers why we are there and how important it is that the US forces stay until the job is done.

The US military in Iraq needs guys like you, BBB, and Warham, who are a little older and more seasoned, to assist with your life skills and understanding of why we are there. They need your physical support and leadership ability. Hell BB is a military guy already, they would love to have him back. Bring Lucky too, he has all the answers and leadership ability that these young boys need.

You don't need to be in your prime, the military is taking anyone these days, and apparently any age. We're going to be there a long time, so by the time your training is done, you will get your fair share of time in Iraq. You have retirees being sent over. And guys in their 60's being sent over. I am sure you can hack it. All of you guys could do it, I have faith in your belief and conviction.

Uncle Sam wants you.

Oh, and I am glad to see we do agree on one thing, the future of our energy supply, but the problem is BIG OIL.

The most powerful companies in the world do know that change is inevitable, but the thing is, they are going to do it at their pace. They are not stupid and will control the change as much as they can, so they can gain as much profit now from current resources, ie OIL, and ultimatley have as much say and control in the newer resources that will be needed in the coming years and decades.

You can put a converter kit, for about $500 on a a certain brand of diesel Jetta, that can use biodiesel, that's cooking oil and get 250 mpg. A guy I know has one of thsoe cars, and is considering doing the modification. I think the Jetta itself on diesel get's about 50/55 mpg, or about 700 miles per tank.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Suck it, ya fucking troll.....
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                            Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is. As for your not looking forward to debating me, well maybe we'll debate about something one day, and you may be surprised. Since you actually debate instead of saying " I don't want to talk about it" like Warham does, we may have an intelligent discussion. You never know!
                            The truth hurts, doesn't it?

We've went over the year old topics you want to discuss last year. That's why there's a search button. And believe me, if you USE it, you'll find the answers you are looking for.

I care what FORD, Nick, Guitar Shark, OD and Lounge think. You, on the other hand...

Comment

• blueturk
                              Veteran
                              • Jul 2004

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Britney. Aren't you glad BBB likes you enough to diss me on your behalf? I guess I'm supposed to spend interminable hours searching your bleatings for answers to anything I ask you. I'll pass. But if I think your posts are full of shit I'll still respond to them, whether you care what I think or not. At least I can still think for myself...
                              Last edited by blueturk; 08-27-2005, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham

I care what FORD, Nick, Guitar Shark, OD and Lounge think. You, on the other hand...

wow.

I'm touched.

sincerely

However, I LOVE turk's posts [ big surprise ]

Warpig went WAY up in my book when he admitted BUSH LIES

I think he may be developing a high tolerance to kool-ade
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...