• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Really?

Well that must apply to Brownie, Jherkoff, and Skippy the simple-minded Himself.

But don't worry. Skippy is going to lead an investigation on himself.

[ of course he's already told Cheney that when he interviews himself, he needs uncle Dick to be there with him ]

No, I was just singing the Megadeth number. Carry on!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

That's bound to illicit a chuckle or two from Bri and War among others.

I just can't seem to understand why local mistakes somehow equate to FEDERAL FUCK UPS getting a "get out of jail free" card.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Blame Game my ass..
      He's an incompetant, mostly honest Democrat. I definately feel sorry for him, compared to Blanco. She's a tool if I ever saw one.

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

That's bound to illicit a chuckle or two from Bri and War among others.

I just can't seem to understand why local mistakes somehow equate to FEDERAL FUCK UPS getting a "get out of jail free" card.

They're not mutually exclusive.

Blame Game my ass..
        Your right that did. Thank you

Your right they are not mutually exclusive. However, I don't know why you continue to try to pick a fight on a point most people (Myself included) actually agree with you on. I've said it many times already, as have others, that there is blame all around, but you keep insisiting we are trying to let me them off the hook.

Sometimes you libs really confuse me. You keep fighting AFTER we agree...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Warham
          He's an incompetant, mostly honest Democrat. I definately feel sorry for him, compared to Blanco. She's a tool if I ever saw one.
          One problem is the other local polito-crooks hate Nagin because he has been fighting corruption within the Government here...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
            I am...all the ones that never got on those buses...
            FEMA also played a part in that! They were supposed to coordinate the resources with NAGIN's office, he deserves some of the blame for that, but certainly not all.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              but the good leaders break through this shit and get things done. In a huge multi-state dissaster like Katrina, a good president makes it the number one priority. The president can break the beurocracy better than some mid manager. It's the president's job to assess the situation so is it the govenor's. I mean the city of New Orleans was in caos pretty damn quick, the govener traditionally sends in the National Guard. In extreme cases, the president can send the military in. Bush could have had the military make some emergency drops at the Superdome, hell, he could have dropped troops in to keep law and order. This was not done.
              Yet Canada managed to have Urban Search & Rescue teams ON THE GROUND (Gulfport) before FEMA even got there. There's NO FUCKING EXCUSE!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                I'm also starting to believe as he suggested, that class and race play into the response from the state and federal government...
                We've been saying that from day one. I think that's why we sent help so fast....
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Whatever...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'm talking Canada, not celebrities. We were there before them, too.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Mayor Nagin buys new home...in Dallas

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Why were people promised resources and they didn’t show up? Where were the military resources? Where was the National Guard? Why were we left with a city on the verge of collapse, fighting for the soul of the city, with 200 National Guardsmen and 1,200 police?
                      There's going to be a war, my friend.

Right here, I say war right here in River City.

Townspeople: Oh, we got war

Harold: Right here in River City

Townspeople: Right here in River City

Harold: With a capital 'W' and that rhymes with 'GW'
                      and that stands f4or 'global war'

We're (the U.S.) just o1ne California earthquake or o1ne more hurricane away from it all collapsing. And when America goes into 'war' so goes the world.

They've taken the gloves off, folks.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey, YOU try t2o maake something ryhme wit 'w.'

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Yet Canada managed to have Urban Search & Rescue teams ON THE GROUND (Gulfport) before FEMA even got there. There's NO FUCKING EXCUSE!
                          Actually, there is.

You haven't been through a hurricane, have you?

Of course not. You make hurricanes sound quite easy from behind your computer screen as you're eating that gallon of ice cream and going on your second box of cookies.

The devastation this one left is about the size of Great Britain.

Roads and waterways are inaccessible....bridges are out, airports and helo pads must be cleared.

It's not a silly little game of "who get's there first."

It took me over half a day to go 8 miles in Charleston after Hugo.

If the Canadians could find a way in to these people, great.

But it's probably because everyone else is just stretched thin.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Actually, there is.

You haven't been through a hurricane, have you?

Of course not. You make hurricanes sound quite easy from behind your computer screen as you're eating that gallon of ice cream and going on your second box of cookies.

The devastation this one left is about the size of Great Britain.

Roads and waterways are inaccessible....bridges are out, airports and helo pads must be cleared.

It's not a silly little game of "who get's there first."

It took me over half a day to go 8 miles in Charleston after Hugo.

If the Canadians could find a way in to these people, great.

But it's probably because everyone else is just stretched thin.
                            Well eating ice-cream with one thumb up his ass was what FEMA Director/political hack appointee "BROWNIE" was doing, but it still took over four days for any significant Federal presence to get into the city. What's the excuse again?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Well eating ice-cream with one thumb up his ass was what FEMA Director/political hack appointee "BROWNIE" was doing, but it still took over four days for any significant Federal presence to get into the city. What's the excuse again?
                              http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05254/568876.stm

Richard Mellonhead Scaife Propaganda deleted, as it was already posted in another thread
                              Last edited by FORD; 09-12-2005, 10:21 PM.
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Thanks, they needed that.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...