X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
    Shouldn't a voting record reflect what you believe is best for your community not what your party wants?
    If you think the Republican agenda is "best for your community" then run as a damn Republican.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• scamper
      Commando
      • May 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      If you think the Republican agenda is "best for your community" then run as a damn Republican.
      I would hope that any of my representatives on any level vote for whats best for the area reguardless of which agenda it falls under.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Wrong is wrong.

This dumbass whould be handed a BILL for resources used, and publically apologize.

At LEAST.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DLR'sCock
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Wrong is worng, really disgusting....

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
            I would hope that any of my representatives on any level vote for whats best for the area reguardless of which agenda it falls under.
            Then the CAFTA votes should have opened your eyes a little bit.
            A couple of Democrats that promised their communities they would vote against it had a last minute change in opinion and CAFTA passed.

That was a display of Democrats and Republicans together putting the screws to the people yet again.

The problem is that those on the left are so focused on their alleged crimes of Bush that they grant a pass on their own criminals and wishy washy representatives effectively making every damn one of them look like hypocrites.

The government doesn't give a fuck about you or me, all they care about is making sure we pay our taxes and fund our own ass fucking while they live in their big homes and have the best of health care all the while they serve themselves with the occasional crumb thrown to the poor if the camera angle is sufficient.

I'm starting to develope an attitude against all staunch politicians and supporters who choose to ignore the big picture and only focus on what applies to them or their agendas.
            Too many important issues have been swept under rugs and too many crimes are commited on both sides for any supporter to ignore them.
            So, The US Government has become a cestpool of people who only attack the crimes of the opponents and ignore their own parties shortcomings and less than proper actions.

It's really sad, and the biggest reason we are in the trouble we are with the rest of the world.

This country will continue to walk in place until this trend is addressed and something is done about it.
            I and more and more Americans everyday are drawing this conclusion, though very late, the coming elections will show some changes in the way the voter thinks and believes when it comes to politics.

Look at this example:
            Democrats went straight for Bush's juggular for the failure to respond to Katrina while they ignored the fact that Louisiana Governor and N.O. Mayor were the first line of defense and protection for their people, and they did nothing.
            The Dems want to overlook their responsibility just to get a jab at Bush...How does that work?
            Well, It doesn't work and as each day has passed I have found myself gaining company on this front and the opinion that they ALL failed the people misrably.

And just like the trial of Saddam Hussein...The crimes he is tried for will be carefully selected because in order to get him for a lot of them the US would have to be on trial as well.
            That's why his atrocities against the Iranian's will never be part of his trial and why Saddam will not be put to death or maybe even be convicted of anything at all.

Morrocco, or a very large part of that population even believe's Saddam will be back in power in Iraq in the future.

Bottom line: If Justice is what people want they will never get it from or through politicians. The corruption prevents that at every corner when both sides have their own crimes to cover up.

I'm just happy that the people of this great country are beginning to wake up and finally see where we are heading under the current policies of any Administration we elect.

Anymore, to argue that one is better than the other is a fight waged in ignorance...but we're smarter than that, or at least I am at this point.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

The problem is that those on the left are so focused on their alleged crimes of Bush that they grant a pass on their own criminals and wishy washy representatives effectively making every damn one of them look like hypocrites.
              Not the case with ALL of us on the left. I actually have more contempt for the DLC fake Democrats than I do for the neocon shitbag Republicans.

I expect Republicans to vote against the peoples' best interests, as they always have.

I do NOT expect it from the people I worked my ass off campaigning for

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go shred a fundraising letter from "my" DLC senator
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Not the case with ALL of us on the left. I actually have more contempt for the DLC fake Democrats than I do for the neocon shitbag Republicans.

I expect Republicans to vote against the peoples' best interests, as they always have.

I do NOT expect it from the people I worked my ass off campaigning for

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go shred a fundraising letter from "my" DLC senator

I actually meant the hard left, and the hard right for that matter.
                More gets done when it is approached from a centerist stand point on both sides because neither you or I will sit still for complete one sided leadership.

The art of compromise is what's missing from the whole process these days.
                And if we all as citizens don't stand up and change that, we will be in for some serious hardship in the very near future.

It's already begun if the truth be known.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

LOL!!!

Damn...to be able to be there when you pulled back the curtain to reveal the "wizard"...oh I bet that was a polaroid moment!
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• 4moreyears
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Retard

To ford you have to be a howard dean dick sucking homo to be a democrat.
                    Last edited by 4moreyears; 09-15-2005, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                      LOL!!!

Damn...to be able to be there when you pulled back the curtain to reveal the "wizard"...oh I bet that was a polaroid moment!

Well he didn't look anything like Mel Brooke's in gold makeup walking on his knee's.

May the Schwartz be with you.............

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Retard

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                        To ford you have to be a howard dean dick sucking homo to be a democrat.
                        Dean is so far to the left that he's in danger of flanking the right.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What's with the fucking trolls in here today??

And Dean isn't a leftist, or a homosexual for that matter.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Honestly, I don't have a clue what Howard Dean stands for.
                            But i don't think he's gay in any way or my gaydar would beep when he's on the tube running off at the mouth.

The "flanking the right" comment i posted was just for a laugh.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Outrageous! Sort of like the President that used the National Guard to illegally invade another country.

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2004

To quote the ever phylisophical Hall & Oats:
                                "Say It Isn't So"!
                                Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

Working...