• Oct 2003

The volume tends to give it away...

Comment

• Serling
      Groupie
      • Jul 2005

"Does it make me a bad person?"

No

Pride in the accomplishments of our forefathers isn't something to be ashamed of.

There are a great many people, throughout the world, who would be leading completely different lives without the aid and sacrifices of the United States of America.

Comment

• scamper
        Commando
        • May 2005

Originally posted by Angel
        Works from a distance, but as soon as they open their mouths they pretty much get figured out, eh?

I'm sorry, but it's true.
        Thats quite a generalization.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Serling

There are a great many people, throughout the world, who would be leading completely different lives without the aid and sacrifices of the United States of America.
          Absolutely!

Think of all those successful funeral directors for a start...
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-27-2005, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
            Aw...nickeroo...I've been "won"!
            "nickeroo" is a proper noun requiring capitalization. You make simple grammatical errors in every post my little spell check whore...I'll be sure to "WON" you on that as well. Funny how the most copious spellers are uncreative bores whom still misspell simple, monosyllabic words in their simpleton one-line sentences utilizing a sixth-grade vocabulary.

I guess the Southern Cali. educational system is a bit lacking for a semi-literate, linear-thinking product that is devoid of all higher-reasoning skills that sees the world in such stark black-and-white terms, such as yourself. BTW, I stilled spelled "won" correctly.

aW. indeed...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              "nickeroo" is a proper noun requiring capitalization.
              Lack of capitalization shows intended disrespect.

He doesn't respect you.

Just like with Al Gore we spell it "algore."

Just for your information.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Lack of capitalization shows intended disrespect.

He doesn't respect you.

Just like with Al Gore we spell it "algore."

Just for your information.

What about the part of him being a monosyllabic fucktard? Any thoughts on this BigBaglickerBrian? Actually, lack of capitalization just shows immaturity and stupidity...

Sort of like when you get you WWII facts wrong despite being a war buff...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Sort of like when you get you WWII facts wrong despite being a war buff...
                  You are busting someone's chops and can't even proof your own posts? You obiously meant "your" in the above post.

Also, if I've gotten my facts wrong (and that is seriously in doubt), it has been at a much less rate than you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    You are busting someone's chops and can't even proof your own posts? You obiously meant "your" in the above post.

Also, if I've gotten my facts wrong (and that is seriously in doubt), it has been at a much less rate than you.
                    Really? Then why did you send me a PM about it after I called you out on screwing up in your fictional, revisionist WWII rantings in one of your stupid "my country can beat up your country," anti-Canadian rants.? I could care less about "proofing" my posts here. And actually, I DON'T proof others posts. Never have, even when I see hypo'wits making little errors after chiming others' spelling. I know you tools love to jump all over that stuff as if it means something. In fact, I think running around looking for minor spelling errors, grammar missteps, and typos is really, totally gay. It just shows how you BuSHEEP peeps are devoid of any real arguments. Why don't you guys show me one of your college papers, if you've ever written any, and then I'll rip your faulty logical, unsupportable arguments to shit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Serling
                      "Does it make me a bad person?"

No

Pride in the accomplishments of our forefathers isn't something to be ashamed of.

Now to the actual topic...

I'm very proud to be an AMERICAN. So proud that I don't need to listen to phoney-ass, hit trolling songs on the subject, or try to rationalize every stupid misstep my government makes with lousy propaganda. Right now "Team America" has a shitty coach named Dumbya that I didn't vote for...

But people in other countries can probably name a few lousy leaders they've had and count them up on their right hand at least. Imperial misadventures is all part of being on top, and AMERICA has certainly acted no worse than any other country that has had the reigns of world power. Stupidly--yes! Self-destructively--YES!! But certainly no more immoral then say CHINA or many members of the EU.

What does make me ashamed are the uber-nationalist idiots, like the ones that invented freedom fries and the like. Well, I think the guy that came up with that concept now states that we should unilaterally withdraw from IRAQ, immediately! Too bad a few more of his fellow Neocon shit stains can't eat crow and realize the FRENCH and GERMANS were right about IRAQ.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                        Well, in non-English speaking countries they can always keep their mouths shut and simply shrug!
                        That wouldn't work. Canadians would still attempt to speak the language.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                          Thats quite a generalization.
                          That's because, generally, Americans use a much louder tone of voice than Canucks.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Angel
                            That's because, generally, Americans use a much louder tone of voice than Canucks.
                            seriously?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Really? Then why did you send me a PM about it after I called you out on screwing up in your fictional, revisionist WWII rantings in one of your stupid "my country can beat up your country," anti-Canadian rants.? I could care less about "proofing" my posts here. And actually, I DON'T proof others posts. Never have, even when I see hypo'wits making little errors after chiming others' spelling. I know you tools love to jump all over that stuff as if it means something. In fact, I think running around looking for minor spelling errors, grammar missteps, and typos is really, totally gay. It just shows how you BuSHEEP peeps are devoid of any real arguments. Why don't you guys show me one of your college papers, if you've ever written any, and then I'll rip your faulty logical, unsupportable arguments to shit...
                              Damn.

It looks like Nick is having a bad day.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                                seriously?
                                Yes seriously. In fact, you guys do a much better job of "getting your own way" because of it. We're too mousy and don't stand up for ourselves enough. For example, if we're not pleased with service, we won't just stand up and say it. We would do it this way:

Ummm.... excuse me. (so low they can't hear - then a bit louder) excuse me please. Hi. I'm sorry to be a bother, and I don't like to complain, but...

You guys would just plain out say what was wrong with the service and get the problem solved...

Comment

Working...