Blix: Iraq Was Better Off With Saddam...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Viking
    It really amazes me that a few of you ill-informed ideologues latch onto a singular, molecule-sized point of reference, and allow your entire existence to orbit around it.

How little you know. I fear for my fellow citizens when I realize that you have the right to vote. And THAT will be America's undoing, not some X-Files theory.

This means you FORD !!

Comment

• Viking
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Damn it, ELVIS, quit parsing my quotes - the fucking left-wing media does that, and look at the problems it causes us. LMFAO

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I couldn't resist...

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

You are forgiven, my son....

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
            Nice try at backpeddling Satan... We're on to you.

Although it's fitting that you'd prefer Saddam's torture chambers to the current situation in Iraq. You are, after all, Satan. And you're doing a wonderful job as spokesman for the Democratic party.
            Backpedaling is impossible with cloven hooves

And while I admire Saddam's use of torment (He actually gave me a couple of new ideas), that has nothing to do with what I said above. Like it or not, Iraq was a far more stable place with Saddam in charge than it is now, just as Yugoslavia was better off under a Communist regime. It's not an endorsement of either political system, it's just a statement of fact.

Of course the entire situation really goes back to the fact that "countries" such as Iraq and Yugoslavia were never natural entities to begin with, but were created out of foreign imperialism. Iraq, being a creation of the British empire for purposes of (what else) oil profits.

So you might say the whole thing has come full circle.
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Viking
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

FORD, I have come to the immovable conclusion that you are mentally ill.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I've been saying that...

Comment

• Viking
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Do you have the butterfly net, or did you leave it in my truck?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                      Backpedaling is impossible with cloven hooves

And while I admire Saddam's use of torment (He actually gave me a couple of new ideas), that has nothing to do with what I said above. Like it or not, Iraq was a far more stable place with Saddam in charge than it is now, just as Yugoslavia was better off under a Communist regime. It's not an endorsement of either political system, it's just a statement of fact.

Of course the entire situation really goes back to the fact that "countries" such as Iraq and Yugoslavia were never natural entities to begin with, but were created out of foreign imperialism. Iraq, being a creation of the British empire for purposes of (what else) oil profits.

So you might say the whole thing has come full circle.

Who's my creampuff?
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck Blix
                        Fuck Saddam
                        Fuck Osama
                        Fuck Yasser

Let's ask what Bruce Dickinson & Co. has to say about this whole topic.....
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• lucky wilbury

it's funny that people are COMPLAINING about an iraq civil war after we leave. everyone should WANT one. what better way to occupy the world's terrorist then giving them a playgroud to kick the shit out of each other on. here i'll break it down: if it's shiites vs sunnis here's what will happen

iran and their respective terror orgs: hezbullah and islamic jihad will jump in on the shiite's side

syria,saudi arabia,jordan,egypt,pakistan and their terror allies,al queda egyptian islamic jihad, will join the sunni's side since their all sunni dominated countires.

you would have all the countires joining in and arming their respective side. all the nuts from the terror groups will have a field day going after each other. one of obls stated goals is to make the sunni brach of islam the dominate one. if you don't think this will happen and the muslums won't turn on each other look at pakistan. shiiites and sunnis attack and kill each other with great regularity. they BOMB each others mosques.

now how will this benifit us. what better way to get terrorists off our backs then turning them on each other which they will do. they work together now because they hate us but if you give them a place to play off they'll go. iran will have hezbullah and it's quos force stream into iraq. they'll pull them off the golan heights and out of the west back and send them to iraq solving that problem. al queda will go there too. every radical cleric will be calling for all the nuts to go to iraq to defend their branch of islam. all the countries that send money abroad to attack us will send it to iraq. it will also benifit us because as the nuts go off to play and leave places like iran the pro democracy voices will be able to speak out since all the people that keep them in line like hebullah would have sent their people to iraq. after all is said and done the people will then relize they need a change.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

But what about the nice, "stable" rape centers and torture chambers??? Why isn't anyone else concerned about those!

Who's gonna kill the children???

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

.. and what would happen to the OIL ???

OIL

<marquee>OIL</marquee>

Comment

• lucky wilbury

the price of oil would drop. after an intial spike it would drop as every country flooded the market to raise the money to fight.

Comment

Working...