X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    It has also been well documented that the Reagan camp held negotiations with IRAN to delay the release of the American hostages until AFTER Reagan was inaugurated.

That wasn't merely the Reagan camp, it was a mission headed by George Poppy Bush himself.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Democratic party.

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        It has also been well documented that the Reagan camp held negotiations with IRAN to delay the release of the American hostages until AFTER Reagan was inaugurated.

What a bunch of fucikng losers.

The Republican party line is:

"We don't give a fuck for the common man. We will only do what is necessary to earn us more kash and give us more power, while stomping the average citizen into the ground and fucking them in the ass".

And this is the problem with both FAT CAT parties and will continue to be the problem as long as only the rich are allowed to be President.

But i fear it goes far deeper than that anyway.
        The way i see it we are all led by Corporations that control whoever is elected into office.
        I think the two party system is a myth, they are all in bed together, just not necessarily the same bed depending on the issue at hand.

The only common factor i see anymore is that they all prosper while a large part of poor america suffers because of it.
        It's been the status quo for far too long and no politician even acts as though they have to answer to anyone until campaign time.

The voters need to wake up and shake it up while there is still time to steer this country away from the cliff ahead.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
          If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Bush Jr. Fraudministration.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Yawn

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Liberal columnists all over the country were damning Judge John Roberts because he never failed at anything in his life.

Gee, I never knew that failure was a resume enhancer, but it is if you want to become the DNC chairman.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu huhu hu

Good one...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What does Terry McUseless have to do with this thread? :confused:
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

The thing that you self serving, lost, and wholly misdirected people don't get is that president Carter is/was a good man, who means well for humanity and all people. That's what you can't stand. Your inner fear, delusions and hatred of others blinds you so much more than you realize.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Let's all wear sweaters and turn the thermostats to some ridiculous temperature...let's all get some double digit inflation and soaring interest rates for giggles and polish up our WIN buttons.

Jimmy Carter is a fucking goofball. Its a shame he didn't dazzle us with his spectacular mind when he was in office...nowadays he swings a hammer building low income housing and sputtering about how smart he is.

Anyone that says much different is either a moron or too young to remember the affliction the Democrats wrought on the US economy!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Democratic party.
                        that's laughable coming from someone who's literally dangling from gw's nutsack

what a god damned bum your president is!
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                          The thing that you self serving, lost, and wholly misdirected people don't get is that president Carter is/was a good man, who means well for humanity and all people.
                          and ghw fucked him and all those Americans in Iran over just to help Reagan get elected. It's a national disgrace.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Ford why did you delete my posts ?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Because you're an illiterate fucking troll.

Any other stupid questions?

Now get the fuck out!
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

If you and i were face to face having this discusion would you be this tough.I doubt it .So you my friend can dream all night about my
                                inability to delete your silly foolish unbelievable ignorance.

Comment

Working...