Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Rush is an egomaniac. I never liked him. Yup, he believes if you work hard and get the right breaks, you can smoke your Monte Cristo #5 cigars nomatter what the law says. So he can do up some perscription pain killers too. Hell, Rush probably tokes some expensive hash too. I'm sure Al Franken does the same because SNL was a drug orgy. Heck, Franken probably was snorting some lines off Limbaugh's fat ass when Rush farted and it pissed Al off.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Yeah.... remember when that was the biggest crisis in the country?

Those were good times. Damn good times.......
      Exactly... ...and furthermore, the fact that we could waste an entire year digging up all that crap about Clinton, who merely had a harmless personal affair with some intern, and yet not look into the MAJOR allegations leveled by so many against Bush, is an INSANE act of denial on the part of this country and clearly evidence of an elaborate cover up by this administration on many levels.

Why do people ignore this point? :confused:
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
        Exactly... ...and furthermore, the fact that we could waste an entire year digging up all that crap about Clinton, who merely had a harmless personal affair with some intern, and yet not look into the MAJOR allegations leveled by so many against Bush, is an INSANE act of denial on the part of this country and clearly evidence of an elaborate cover up by this administration on many levels.

Why do people ignore this point? :confused:
        The point is you think Clinton's actions were harmless.

That makes you an idiot.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

That makes you an idiot.

Well, he did ruin a perfectly good dress. I could see how that would upset you.

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

That makes you an idiot.

As far as him banging the intern??? Yes I do think that was harmless. Who got killed from that? Who, except maybe the ice queen Hilary and daughter Chelsea even got hurt by it? No one, that's who.

Anyone get no-bid Billion Dollar contracts out of it? No. Anyone go to war and get killed because of his lies? No. Anyone lose an entire city and the Gulf Region in general because he cut funding to pay for fucking the intern? No.

Relatively harmless I'd say.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• 4moreyears
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
              As far as him banging the intern??? Yes I do think that was harmless. Who got killed from that? Who, except maybe the ice queen Hilary and daughter Chelsea even got hurt by it? No one, that's who.

Anyone get no-bid Billion Dollar contracts out of it? No. Anyone go to war and get killed because of his lies? No. Anyone lose an entire city and the Gulf Region in general because he cut funding to pay for fucking the intern? No.

Relatively harmless I'd say.
              I guess the local people in New Orleans had nothing to do with it. I do not hear of people in Mississippi or Alabama bitching about this. Why because most of them were smart enough to leave.

Comment

• Keeyth
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                I guess the local people in New Orleans had nothing to do with it. I do not hear of people in Mississippi or Alabama bitching about this. Why because most of them were smart enough to leave.
                Listen 4moronyears, the local people in New Orleans had nothing to do with the Chimpresident cutting the funding to reinforce the levees so that he could finance his illegal and immoral war for oil.

And you don't hear the people in Mississippi or Alabama bitching? Open your ears and dig a little deeper. The only reason it's not front page news is that N.O. is the bigger story and the sensationalist media only goes for the biggest dramatic flair du jour.

Comment

Working...