Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    No it is not.

Go look at the prisons.

You will see who does the crimes.

No, you'll see who is arrested for the crimes. Some of them are guilty, of course. Others merely "matched the description" (i.e. "they all look the same to me" in some redneck town)

In any event, you and Racist Bennett are confusing skin color with poverty. Clarence Thomas might sexually harrass your wife, but he's probably not gonna be busted for carjacking. Colin Powell can lie to the UN about non existent weapons, but I doubt he's going to be selling crack anytime soon.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I agree, it's really a poverty issue, not a race issue.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        I agree, it's really a poverty issue, not a race issue.
        New Orleans is a prime example. One leads to another.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• steve
          Sniper
          • Feb 2004

Is it too late to abort William Bennett?

That said...Bennett had an opportunity to debate something of consequence...that of a very real correlation between the advent of birth control/family planning/abortions and crime rates going down...and he COULD HAVE made his point, that of the idea of allowing abortions as an answer to lower the crime rate is morally reprehensible...but to inject race in there was not valid.

There are way too many factors at hand as to why more blacks fill our jails...only 3/4 generations removed from slavery leads to...higher rates of poverty leads to...more crime...leads to...higher rates of convictions when one can't afford an attorney, etc, etc... not to mention, racism....which leads us right back to William Bennett.

Last edited by steve; 10-03-2005, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And of course he wouldn't say "abort the fetuses of low socio-economic status (poor) people," because babies born to poor American whites are a valuable commodity. They're easy to get people to adopt...

So the abortion issue is really about 'white babies,' that's what most "good Christians" visualize being aborted...Yes, interesting "Culture of Life" we have.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I don't want any abortions PERIOD.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

I can think of a couple that should've been aborted!
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...