BWA-HA!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Tom Delay indicted by yet ANOTHER Texas Grand Jury...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scamper
    Commando
    • May 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Of course.

And I find it amusing when these self-righteous, Neo-Con "Christian" assholes are revealed as the hypocritical corrupt idiots they truly are....
    I find it sad that the Dems and Repubs are so busy trying to screw each other that they don't have time to do what we elected them to do. If Delay is guilty he should go down, Clinton got his slap on the wrist for lying to a grand jury about something that was just bullshit to begin with. Isn't anybody getting tired of seeing our money go down the shitter, and yeah I know its going down the shitter in Iraq too. Both parties are just out for themselves and could give a fuck about the country or anybody in it that's not in politics. I'm guessing the founding fathers would have changed a few things if they had seen this crap coming. Even after a natural disaster they are so busy pointing fingers the important stuff is getting overlooked. To see people get so stuck to one party or the other as to assume that the other party is always wrong and theirs is always right is just as bad. Come on admit it except for maybe a handful of politicians both parties suck.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

You said it veery well.

Over in Japan, they fix the problem first, then worry about who fucked up later.

Too bad it is not that way over here.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        You said it veery well.

Over in Japan, they fix the problem first, then worry about who fucked up later.

Too bad it is not that way over here.
        Actually, I'd prefer the Taiwanese Parlaiment approach right about now.

Let 'em fight it out. I'd love to see Dean kick DeLay's ass live on C-SPAN.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!

That would be pretty fun to watch...

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...