I simply find it amazing that Republicans continue to back these corrupt criminals...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      And who appointed Rumsfeld there Jerry?

You think PA Reservists just like torturing for fun? Fuck you.

They got the strategy from Mossad and the morons under Rumsfeld used it much too widely, resulting in horrible shame and dishonor for our entire country. Fuck you again for defending gw, it's his fault because he appointed the lowlifes who did this.
      Hogwash.

Our entire nation does not share the dishonor for a few misfits.

Don't let the liberal Mainstreem Press tell you that.

It's a lie.

They and whoever ordered it (if that is ever known) share the blame and dishonor alone.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Hogwash.

It's a lie.

They and whoever ordered it (if that is ever known) share the blame and dishonor alone.
        You are not ashamed to have a pack of criminals running this country?

You are one of those who support murder and torture as well.

If you do not, why do you continue to defend the BCE?

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You guys are just impossible.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Yes, BBB & 4moreyears (oh and Elvis too) are.

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

LOl! I think all you guys are!
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Better to be impossible than to be a Nazi sympathizer...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

We know who ordered it!

and do you think that matters to the billions of people who heard about it on the news?
                  Last edited by ODShowtime; 10-05-2005, 07:57 PM.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hogwash.

It's a lie.

No. But the idiot Administration that sent them to an illegal, ill-advised war does!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                      It's not quite an all out Civil War just yet, but if we left there now it would be FULL BORE civil war within days.
                      those scumbags just hit a shiite mosque on the first the day of ramadan

At Least 25 Killed in Iraq Mosque Blast By ALI AL-FATLAWI, Associated Press Writer
                      Wed Oct 5, 4:29 PM ET

HILLAH, Iraq - A bomb exploded at the entrance of a Shiite Muslim mosque south of Baghdad as hundreds of worshippers gathered for prayers on the first day of Ramadan and for the funeral of a man killed in an earlier bombing. At least 25 people were killed and 87 wounded.

The explosion hit the Husseiniyat Ibn al-Nama mosque, ripping through strings of lightbulbs and green and red flags hung around the entrance to celebrate the start of the holy month. The mosque's facade was ravaged, shops nearby were detroyed and several cars were damaged.

Hundreds of men had gathered at the mosque, located in the center of Hillah, for prayers before returning home to eat the meal that ends the day's sunrise to sunset fast, when the blast went off at 6 p.m.

Others were there for the funeral service of a restaurant owner who was killed by a bomb that ripped through his restaurant Monday.

It was the second major bomb attack in a week in Hillah, one of the most insurgent-hit towns in southern Iraq, the heartland of the Shiite majority. Al-Qaida in Iraq, one of the country's deadliest militant groups, has called for stepped up attacks during Ramadan and has declared an all-out war on Iraq's Shiites.

The blast also was the latest in a string of attacks by Sunni-led insurgents that have targeted Shiite Muslims in the lead-up to an Oct. 15 referendum on Iraq's new constitution. Insurgents have vowed to wreck the vote.

The explosion, which police believed was caused by a planted explosive, detonated on the sidewalk next to the mosque's entrance. At least 25 people were killed and at least 87 wounded, said Dr. Adnan al-Nashtah of the city's health department.

"While I was praying, I heard a huge blast and realized parts of the mosque were crumbling over my head," said one survivor, Asaad Jassem, 35. "Some parts of the mosque's ceiling fell onto worshippers, I saw people on the ground bleeding."

Haj Mohammed Abdullah, a 45-year-old shopkeeper, had closed his store to come pray.

"We heard an explosion and then I fainted. I woke up when policemen splashed water over my face, and I saw all the damage, the martyrs and the wounded," he said. "Wow could they do that?" he cried, referring to the attackers.

Wednesday was the first day of Ramadan for Iraq's Shiite majority. Sunnis began marking the month a day earlier.

The attack came five days after a car bomb exploded in a crowded market, killing 10 people, including three women and two children in Hillah, about 60 miles south of Baghdad. A day earlier, a string of car bombs hit in Balad, a Shiite town north of Baghdad, killing around 100 people.

On Feb. 28, a suicide car bomber hit Shiite police and national guard recruits in Hillah, killing 125 people — the deadliest single bombing of the insurgency.

Thousands of U.S. troops are waging two major offensives to try to put down al-Qaida in its strongholds in the mostly Sunni northwest of Iraq.

Moderate Sunni Arab leaders are campaigning against the constitution, trying to defeat it at the polls because they say it will fragment Iraq into Shiite and Kurdish mini-states in the south and north, leaving Sunnis in a weakened central zone.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Keef
                        Roadie
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
                        I applaud you for not hating someone because of their political affiliation, but you failed in the area of hating someone because of their avatar!
                        For the record, let it be known that I am not the real Jerry Falwell- nor do I 100% agree with his beliefs or stances... but I do enjoy using him to encite a reaction in a liberal environment. God Bless debate!

I also despise murderers, theives, cons, and any power junkie as well. Hence the reason I am not in politics myself. However, when given two choices, I typically choose the lesser of two evils on voting day.
                        I will not defend Mr. Bush on anything that he has done wrong, but until it is proven that he has had direct influence in these accusations, I choose to support him 100% as my President. I didn't like Clinton as an individual, but I still would have fought for him out of respect for his position in the Chain of Command.

I will say that more people need to be punished for the prison torture stuff if they did/ordered anything that was not legal. I agree with you there as well. I didn't represent myself well in my last comment about this subject. But, I don't feel that President Bush had any direct connection (other than being Commander in Chief) with these incidents.

I do feel that war is necessary at times. Although our President led us to war based on some false information, nothing has proven that he did so knowingly. Plus, we sure didn't hurt Iraq by getting rid of Sadam as their president.

Does all of this make me a "Fucking hypocritical fuck"?

LOL... satanas bgaino exo!
                        People like you are still out there in this country? My god man, when will all this change for you, and those like you? When the batteries of your remote control run out?

I hate to say it that way... but whomever doesn't see what is going on is either stupid or fucking afraid.

Comment

• diamondD
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

FORD, no pointless analogy on how you used "Sammy math" to equate 900+ deaths = thousands?
                          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Keef
                            I hate to say it that way... but whomever doesn't see what is going on is either stupid or fucking afraid.
                            Ok dumb fuck, what is going on ??

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

You mean you don't know?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                                FORD, no pointless analogy on how you used "Sammy math" to equate 900+ deaths = thousands?
                                I don't think "Sammy math" is the issue.

I believe the BCE is deliberately suppressing the Katrina body count, because if it exceeds 3,000, they can no longer use 9-11-01 as propaganda.

And if Junior loses that, he's got nothing.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...