• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    You confident about that ??
    Yes I am.

If someone wants to keep the Kosher dietary laws for themselves, I have no problem with that. Most Jews and Muslims still do live by this code, as do some 7th Day adventists. And there certainly isn't anything wrong with it. As I said, some people have extreme reactions to some of these foods, so it can't be considered unwise NOT to eat them.

However, God told Peter that he was not bound by these laws.....

From the 10th chapter of Acts
    9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:

10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,

11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:

12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Another time, Jesus said that it isn't what you put in your mouth that is "unclean", but rather, what comes out.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      And Jesus would denounce witches and fags...
      Who are you to throw stones?

Jesus wouldn't make the judgement, he would leave that to his father.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

No, he would say "go and sin no more"

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Really Inspector Clusoe? You've caught on? Did you catch the fact that the majority of my opinions are in line with what the majority of Americans think? I.E. Bush is an idiot, the War in Iraq sucks...

You guys are the extremists...
          Yes, I'm caught the fact that you toe the company line.

Do you read the NY Times polling data before commenting on an issue here?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Yes, I'm caught the fact that you toe the company line.

Do you read the NY Times polling data before commenting on an issue here?
            No. I had an opinion from the beginning...And then the "opinion polls" seemed to follow suit, for whatever that's worth. You've got things backwards. How's that sand taste?

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!! This thread is one of the best demonstrations that Warham, BigBadBrucie and Elvis are delusional and live in a fantasy-land.

According to them, if you are not a Christian Neo-Con genocidal murderer who condones torture, theft, corruption, oprression of minorities and general evil activities there is something wrong with you.

Crazy people are allowed to post on this board too I guess....

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                LMFAO!!! This thread is one of the best demonstrations that Warham, BigBadBrucie and Elvis are delusional and live in a fantasy-land.

According to them, if you are not a Christian Neo-Con genocidal murderer who condones torture, theft, corruption, oprression of minorities and general evil activities there is something wrong with you.

Crazy people are allowed to post on this board too I guess....
                I still notice that liberals have delusional fantasies about what reality should be, as opposed to what it really is.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  I still notice that liberals have delusional fantasies about what reality should be, as opposed to what it really is.
                  I think you have that backwards.

Theocracy is NOT the reality in this country, but that's what the BCE wants, and it seems that you, Elvis, and Brian support that unconstitutional delusion.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• The Scatologist
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2005

Liberal Vs Conservative
                    Scat style

A Liberal and a Conservative are on a company picnic and they both decide to take a poo before lunch.

Unfortunately, the park uses cheap ass toilet paper, and the paper rips,and their fingers go through.

Liberal = Hmmm, there seems to be shit on my hands, that's no good, I better make things better by washing them.

Conservative = Hmmm, there's shit on my hands, oh well, the reality is that there is shit on my hands, so I guess I will just eat this nice juicy peanut butter sandwich, with shit on my hands.

The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

Working...