**BREAKING NEWS** - "Senior White House Official" turns against BCE!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong, yet when the shit hit's the fan, they start to claim "Oh I don't care" or "I'm not worried about it".

BBB actually seems bothered by it (brownie points to him) as any real Patriotic American should be....

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong, yet when the shit hit's the fan, they start to claim "Oh I don't care" or "I'm not worried about it".

BBB actually seems bothered by it (brownie points to him) as any real Patriotic American should be....
      I have never talked for you so please don't talk for me.

I haven't denied anything. (OK we ALL talk a little smack now and then, but that's in fun )

That's a fact.

To be quite honest, I haven't been paying attention real close to this CIA / Plame thing recently. Other than briefly skimming an article or two and slapping it on the boards here, that's about it. Too much else in my life going on to worry about those people. I'll let the justice system and grand juries let the chips fall where they may.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I haven't denied anything. (OK we ALL talk a little smack now and then, but that's in fun )

That's a fact.

To be quite honest, I haven't been paying attention real close to this CIA / Plame thing recently. Other than briefly skimming an article or two and slapping it on the boards here, that's about it. Too much else in my life going on to worry about those people. I'll let the justice system and grand juries let the chips fall where they may.
        So treason doesn't bother you as much as someone posting a picture of a chimp in a clown wig? :confused:
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

The reason Cheney wouldn't run in '08 is because he knew this was going to happen:
          <center>[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=dickhead+cheney/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=12atd3p54/EXP=1129749863/*-http%3A//www.internetweekly.org/images/cheney_or_not.jpg[/img]</center>
          sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, this is interesting...

Perhaps they'll remove CHENEY? That way he can't become President if BUSH is impeached?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Nick, I say GO FOR IT!
              sigpic

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

I'm about to start buying supplies cause I truly believe this administration would be willing to start a nuclear war instead of being booted out of power.
                Our entire government structure is in such disarray because of the two party bullshit thats been in control since the day we declared independence. I HAVE ZERO FAITH IN POLITICIANS IRREGARDLESS OF THEIR PARTY!
                There ARE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO honest politicians left and thats a sad fucking fact. Power hungry spoiled rich kids used to getting their way because their parents can't say one word....."NO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It absolutely disgusts me that this administration ran their campaign on the grounds that they would, "bring honor and integrity back to The White House"! after the Clinton scandals. But think for a second, for all the shit the last president put this country through with the lack of honesty regarding Miss Lewinsky, the other sex accusations with the ugly bitch, the White Water deal, Somalia, Kenya, the false promises of justice for these attacks etc. I will never forgive him for tuckin tail and leaving Mogadishu, especially after what happened to those Rangers and Green Berets, but I would much rather go through the rest of that shit again than have to deal with the utter incompetence and blatant criminal activity this president has been a part of. What pisses me off most of all is his cocky attitude regarding how he acts because of the title he NEVER rightfully earned. He gives the impression that he believes he can do what the fuck he wants because his address sits on Pa ave. I truly believe he thinks as president it makes him above the law. I want this administration out of office RIGHT FUCKING NOW! If this man isn't impeached before the end of his term we will not live to see 2010. I will never be ashamed of my country but I am ashamed of the biased Supreme Court decision that chose who was gonna represent me.
                Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
                  I'm about to start buying supplies cause I truly believe this administration would be willing to start a nuclear war instead of being booted out of power.
                  The thought entered my mind this morning when I heard about the false "terra threat" in Baltimore.

It would be just like these idiots to steal a Tom Clancy plot.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    Notice how Elvis, BBB, Warham and other sheeple LOUDLY DENY that Chimp and his Criminal Hench-people could do wrong
                    As long as they can start and finish a war with Iran and blow up their 600 + centrifuges - proven to exist - I have no problem with the Bush Buddies..

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      As long as they can start and finish a war with Iran and blow up their 600 + centrifuges - proven to exist - I have no problem with the Bush Buddies..
                      Yeah, the Iraqi centrifuges were "proven to exist" as well.... until Joseph Wilson derailed their story, which leads us back to the dumb assed move of treason which will collapse the BCE house of cards.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

That's a fact.

Mention Karl Rove and liberals will get a boner every time.

Comment

Working...