• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
    It's George Bush's fault.

He heard there were black folk in Ft. Myers...so he is sending the Hurricane there.
    You're on the right track.

As soon as Jeb Bush leaves office, the hurricanes will stop hitting Florida. Until then, God will continue punishing Floridians for 'electing' the BCE.

Right FORD?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

this is not good
      gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        You're on the right track.

As soon as Jeb Bush leaves office, the hurricanes will stop hitting Florida. Until then, God will continue punishing Floridians for 'electing' the BCE.

Right FORD?
        Well, it IS kinda funny that these hurricanes keep hitting the so called "red" states.

And that the worst of the Florida hurricanes hit the counties that voted for Junior, but seemed to pass over the counties that went for Gore in 2000.......

But the real question now is why this year's hurricanes seem to come up exactly when the BCE needs a distraction, such as Katrina putting an end to Junior's embarrassment over hiding from Cindy Sheehan. Of course that one backfired when FEMA fucked up and it turned into Junior's embarrassment over his unqualified cabinet picks causing unprecedented death and destruction.

And of course now, we have the impending announcement of the Fitzgerald indictments which could include major players in the BCE. Junior's used two fake terra attacks in the last week. Nobody's going to buy another one. Another hurricane disaster taking over the airwaves would sure be convenient for them, wouldn't it?

Of course hurricanes DO naturally happen in the early autumn, and they often hit Florida, so this is hard to prove. But if the hurricanes start dragging into November (as the BCE legal troubles continue) then I'm going to start taking the stories about the HAARP weather weapons more seriously
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• scamper
          Commando
          • May 2005

Hey Ford, do you have a link to get maps like that for all the states (w/o the hurricane paths)?

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

It's been nice knowing you all!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

At least you're not on the west coast...

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

Not being supersticious here but the overwhelming amount of negative acts against this country since W took office whether its natural or human induced has me scared. There are way too many things that have just piled up one after the other for it to be coincidence.
                Not tryin to pin fault on him. Just saying its like we are in "End Of Days". Everything has begun to speed up as though its right around the corner. Probably happen in our life time. The terrorist attacks, the war, the obvious attempts to strip us of rights, the constant government scandals, the increase of natural disasters with climbing intensity and frequency, etc.
                Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Well, it IS kinda funny that these hurricanes keep hitting the so called "red" states.

And that the worst of the Florida hurricanes hit the counties that voted for Junior, but seemed to pass over the counties that went for Gore in 2000.......

But the real question now is why this year's hurricanes seem to come up exactly when the BCE needs a distraction, such as Katrina putting an end to Junior's embarrassment over hiding from Cindy Sheehan. Of course that one backfired when FEMA fucked up and it turned into Junior's embarrassment over his unqualified cabinet picks causing unprecedented death and destruction.

And of course now, we have the impending announcement of the Fitzgerald indictments which could include major players in the BCE. Junior's used two fake terra attacks in the last week. Nobody's going to buy another one. Another hurricane disaster taking over the airwaves would sure be convenient for them, wouldn't it?

Of course hurricanes DO naturally happen in the early autumn, and they often hit Florida, so this is hard to prove. But if the hurricanes start dragging into November (as the BCE legal troubles continue) then I'm going to start taking the stories about the HAARP weather weapons more seriously

FORD, you fucking retard.

Hurricane season LASTS until the end of NOVEMBER.

Officially, that is.

Theree's so much for your "But if the hurricanes start dragging into November (as the BCE legal troubles continue) then I'm going to start taking the stories about the HAARP weather weapons more seriously."

It is interesting to note your little map leaves out Katrina, which went through Palm, Broward, and Dade counties before devastating the Gulf Coast.

This is all rubbish.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Millermoos
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2005

Thanks for maps.
                      Hold on tight over there or go as far as possible from the Hurricane.
                      Here the weather it's just to hot for October and we have sudden strong outburst of rain I have given up on curring an umbrella, they all seam to break under the strong wind by any means thought I can compare it to a hurricane.
                      Millermoos

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• scamper
                          Commando
                          • May 2005

funny

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Ah, this is why I live in California. It's going to be a nice sunny 75 degrees today and all weekend long. Must be because we are a blue state!
                            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah ??

Wait till the monster quake comes...

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

Yeah, they've been saying that forever. Well, I was here in '89 and that one was pretty bad, but I'll take earthquake country over Hurricane country ANYDAY!! The one before '89 was in 1906. So, you do the math. 1 big earthquake every 83 years, or 20-something Hurricanes in the last 14 months??

Bring on my quakes!!
                                Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...