Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scamper
    Commando
    • May 2005

How do the ugly butch girls get the hot ones?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
      Having sex with no chance of conceiving?
      Seems like gays are trying to cheat God if you ask me.
      So what percentage of your sexual encounters have been cheating God?

I'd say I'm at about 99.9% and I have 3 kids...

The world population has doubled since my Dad was born. I guess your God views fucking up his planet as not cheating.

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Therefore, i find it hard to believe and accept that God would approve of un-natural acts between same sex partners.

Yet you still have not commented on my post regarding why I don't think it's a matter of choice for these people. What is your take on that?
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Unless it's two hot chicks, right?
          Nope, two chicks is not a turn on for me, bro.
          Why, you ask?
          Because what is the first thing they do after oral?
          They strap on a dildo and pretend to be a guy, so why not just do it right and stick to the opposite sex?

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

Wipe their chin and bend over for me to take them from behind!

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              So what percentage of your sexual encounters have been cheating God?

I'd say I'm at about 99.9% and I have 3 kids...

The world population has doubled since my Dad was born. I guess your God views fucking up his planet as not cheating.
              My God?
              Ok, but he's the same as your God, bro, even if you don't acknowledge him as your savior.

To answer your question, I've never cheated God in the context of this discussion.
              But i have used condoms to prevent pregnancy, so that could be considered cheating God.
              But in marriage, I don't use them and have only been blessed with 2, almost 3 kids.

If everyone would abide by God's word then there wouldn't be anything fucked up on this planet and we would all live in harmony.
              Hey, if everyone used the 10 commandments as law there wouldn't be any crime and no need for law enforcement officers...
              Everything we needed was provided, but man has his way of polluting everything.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

I God didn't create an imperfect world, only the people that dwell in it choose to be imperfect, or don't strive to be the best they can be in the eyes of God.

then how do you explain mental retardation? physical deformaties?

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
                  Yet you still have not commented on my post regarding why I don't think it's a matter of choice for these people. What is your take on that?
                  I disagree, that's my take on that.

If you were born a boy, you grow up to be a man.
                  If you are born a girl, you grow up to be a woman.

And calling it a choice may be off base as well, I happen to believe that most of it comes from conditioning that begins at birth.

A boy who is a mommies boy will grow up to have femanine characteristics and in my opinion is more likely to become gay than the boy who idolizes Dad and follows his example.

So before it becomes a lifestyle choice, i believe the parents are responsible for what they expose their kids to.
                  If you take a hard look at the demographic, gay men typically never had a good relationship with their fathers and the nature of a mother is to be accepting of whatever their kids do in life.
                  So by rule of conditioning, they absorb the things in their environment which is what helps define a person, who they are and what they do in life.

I don't hate gay people, they are possesed by a demon and need to be prayed for and told the good news so that they repent and see the error of their ways.

Satan is very real and powerfull, and he's a master at manipulation.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

I don't hate gay people, they are possesed by a demon and need to be prayed for and told the good news so that they repent and see the error of their ways.

So now it's my fault? :confused:

Like I have time to posess 10% of the population and make them listen to ABBA records and redecorate their houses??

Please.... I'm just an honest Devil trying to earn a living like everyone else. And I can promise you that the ratio of straight/gay in Hell isn't any higher than it is anywhere else.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                      then how do you explain mental retardation? physical deformaties?
                      Everything happens for a reason, bro. and sometimes the way we see things don't make sense.
                      There is a lesson in everything and sometimes we have to endure things that humble us or teach us lessons that we need for the future.

Sometimes the lessons are intended for someone else completely, we just never know.
                      but we take the things life teaches us and we use them down the road when a similar situation arises.

We have a mentally challenged kid at church that when they first came there he would hit people in the seats from behind and was just a very violent child.
                      He has been through operation after operation, is missing an eye and is blind in the other.
                      But let me tell you, for a kid that has never had a lesson before, his skills at playing piano would simply amaze you, it made me cry when such awesome music came from this boy, and though he's retarded, he is a true blessing to his family.
                      Any one of us could take a lesson from them.

Anyway, after a couple of times attending the church the family decided they would stop coming because they thought their son was dissruptive to the service.
                      But once the congregation learned why they stopped we all made a point to call them and pretty much demanded they come back because everyone in the church agreed that it wasn't a good enough reason to leave.
                      Even the people the kid hit were hurt by their decision to stop coming to church and told them so.

A month went by and things were eventfull to say the least, but people were praying for this kid and one day he just sat there and hit nobody, then he stopped at the piano in the main hall one morning and totally amazed everyone with his music.
                      Everyone prayed for peace to find this kid, and it did.

You see man, we may see mental retardation and all other disabilites as something that went wrong. But it can be a blessing that teaches us what is important in life. it shows us that we should appreciate what we can do and always help those who can't do for themselves.
                      I have yet to meet a mantally challenged person that didn't possess a special gift of some kind, never.
                      And i have seen those people use those gifts to bring joy to those who may not have otherwise felt that joy.

By losing my first wife to cancer i believe that whole experience was preparing me for the 6 year battle i am helping my current wife fight with MS. and if it weren't for God, I would have collapsed years ago, but the strentgh to go on came from somewhere i cannot explain.

I don't blame God for the bad things that happen in my life anymore, it isn't his fault. But my past has made me a lot stronger and able to deal with anything that confronts me.

It's like the age old question that people ask when they lose something important to them, "Why does God allow this to happen?"
                      He allowes it because there is evil in the world and we are to seek his protection from that which can hurt those who don't believe in him.
                      Once we are washed in the blood of Jesus Christ we become untouchable by satan and his demons.
                      The proof is in the fact that he attacks those hardest that are closer to God, there is no point in tormenting the soul of someone he already has as his servant, is there?

The way i see it, as long as their is a battle going on inside my soul, Satan hasn't won.
                      It's just that breaking the bad habits and living how i know i should be that is my biggest challenge and i need more spiritual discipline.

God has done all the saving of souls he is going to do, he was finished the moment Jesus rose from the dead and proclaimed that anyone who seeks him shall find peace and everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven...all we have to do is ask with all that is in our hearts and claim it in the name of Jesus.

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan

Like I have time to posess 10% of the population and make them listen to ABBA records and redecorate their houses??

Please.... I'm just an honest Devil trying to earn a living like everyone else. And I can promise you that the ratio of straight/gay in Hell isn't any higher than it is anywhere else.
                        Well, actually you are not in hell yet, you are bound by Michael the Arch Angel and your demons are the one's doing your bidding.

When the falling away comes to pass Michael will step aside and the son of perdition will descend on this earth to be exposed, and you will decieve many who claim to be Christians but never knew Christ.

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

I disagree, that's my take on that.

If you were born a boy, you grow up to be a man.
                            If you are born a girl, you grow up to be a woman.

And calling it a choice may be off base as well, I happen to believe that most of it comes from conditioning that begins at birth.

A boy who is a mommies boy will grow up to have femanine characteristics and in my opinion is more likely to become gay than the boy who idolizes Dad and follows his example.

So before it becomes a lifestyle choice, i believe the parents are responsible for what they expose their kids to.
                            If you take a hard look at the demographic, gay men typically never had a good relationship with their fathers and the nature of a mother is to be accepting of whatever their kids do in life.
                            So by rule of conditioning, they absorb the things in their environment which is what helps define a person, who they are and what they do in life.

That is far too simplistic an explanation, and does not even come close to applying to the broad range of gay people out there. I understand you are deeply religious and like most religious people search desperately for a way to explain what you do not understand as an evil, but I think even for you, you brush too broad a stroke with that one.

Logic dictates that it is not that easily explained away.

Plenty of mommas boys, as you call them, come out heterosexual and would not, if your simple explanation of what turns men gay were true.

And plenty of men who had good relationships with their fathers are gay too. What about the children of large families who never had a close relationship with either parent due to the fact there was just too much competition?? I would bet there are equally as many who come out straight as there are gay with that having no bearing on why they are instintively attracted to their same sex.

It's an instinct for them the same as being attracted to a female is an instinct to us. It is not a choice. They are not evil people, nor are they possessed by a demon. No one can choose what their instinct will make them be attracted to.

Without even knowing a gay person, you must be able to reason this by the way your instinct dictates what sex you are attracted to.
                            Do you think you could actually go against your instinct and make yourself choose to be attracted to a mans hairy ASS????

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Keeyth makes a valid point...what (straight) guy would CHOOSE to be into man ass?!?!? "Let's see, I could go for some pussy...nah, how's about BALLS ACROSS THE NOSE?" Doesn't sound very logical.....
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Nope, two chicks is not a turn on for me, bro.
                                Why, you ask?
                                They strap on a dildo and pretend to be a guy, so why not just do it right and stick to the opposite sex?
                                WRONG!!! We lie back and tell each other how we're so much better at it than men.

It's the clit-tickling that does it for us my dear, don't need a dick or a dildo...
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...