Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Ok Mr. Literal, lol, The point was that anyone who built shit should have some concept of the physics involved, just on a much lower scale.

But hey, I do like the idea of building twin towers out of lego's.

It's all about the foundation, bro, and it wasn't about to tilt to one side or the other.

The planes did the damage, gravity did the rest, case closed.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      How about appointing a grand jury of the PEOPLE, including some non corrupted experts in the relevant fields (airplanes, skyscraper construction, etc.)
      As long as they weren't prone to believing in ridiculous conspiracy theories, sure, let's have 12 well rounded folks hear the facts. I'm sure they'll come up with the same conclusion the official investigation did. Now, if you bring in a bunch of people who still believe Elvis is alive in Michigan, they might come up with the conclusion you are looking for.

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Which brings us to the most irrelevant comparison FORD's ever made. And that's saying a lot.
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Osama Bin Laden the terrorist was a creation of the Bush Criminal Empire. So the root cause of 9/11 is the BCE anyway you look at it.

The only thing that's arguable is the degree of their involvement in the current operation.

I agree to some extent that Bin LADEN received money and training from the CIA, and even more importantly, that the CIA opened the doors and enabled the SAUDI cunts to fund the extremist religious factions in the mujahideen; this effectively turned a pro-Western, anti-Communist resistance movement into twisted factions of fanatics bent on applying this endless warfare to all aspects of Arab life after the Soviets withdrew in '89. BTW, American Neo Cons have much the same attitudes as these cunts (of delusional Utopianism mixed in with the contradictory emphasis on endless struggle against a common enemy to unite and to quash dissent).

But it is a big jump to equate America's passive ignorance at allowing a Frankenstein monster to arise, and to say we somehow actively colluded with him. The truth is that Bin Dickhead had little to do with 9/11. Its planning lay elsewhere, by other, smarter people like Khalid Sheik Mohammed controlling very small groups of well trained, highly motivated people.

At the very least, we have Cheney personally supervising "drills" on the morning of 9-11-01 which just happenned to prevent the military from properly responding to the REAL attack. Now either that's one flaming HELL of a coincidence, or the attack was carried out by someone who knew of the drills. I don't believe those schedules were made public.
          Okay, here's my beliefs on 9/11. I think the Bush Administration was well aware that some sort of terrorist attack involving airliners was imminent (they had 52 separate warnings between April and August alone, and they consciously and actively chose to do nothing, even preventing the FBI from following up on these threats). This was done in order to spark the endless fear and Homeland Security mantra. But much like the passengers on three out of four of the hijacked flights, the Admin thought that these would be run of the mill hijackings, or destruction of airliners in mid flight at worst, not suicide cruise missile attacks on the WTC and Pentagon. I think that would explain BUSH's befuddled expression during his first hearing of the attacks...

As the original post said, even the half assed Warren Commision 2K "investigation" actually did NOTHUING to investigate the attacks themselves. The American people deserve a complete and thourough investigation, independent of the BCE, and at this point, even congressional Democrats, or at least the ones affiliated with the DLC.
          I agree that they have buried some things...

Also, nobody even 7 degrees from Kevin fucking Bacon involved with PNAC, AIPAC or any other Likudist front should be involved.

How about appointing a grand jury of the PEOPLE, including some non corrupted experts in the relevant fields (airplanes, skyscraper construction, etc.)
          I agree to some extent, but the fact is that unbiased, unaffiliated engineers have come to the conclusions that the fires raging from the tons of jet fuel caused the steel to buckle and to lose it's strength causing a chain reaction collapse.

BTW, those buildings were also not designed to hold the weight of an airliner each...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

You're fighting a losing battle Nick as you will never convert him. But, I admire your effort.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
              You're fighting a losing battle Nick as you will never convert him. But, I admire your effort.
              You know, we're the only sane, rational people that regularly post in this forum...

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                You know, we're the only sane, rational people that regularly post in this forum...
                i resemble that remark!!!!

Comment

Working...