Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

The difference between Iraq and Canada is that in Iraq there are innocent civilians there and we try not to just get bomb happy to the point where we kill those we're trying to liberate while striking an enemy we don't know immediately.

In Canada, it is clear who the enemy is and bombs could have a field day ripping the Canuck lifestyle apart.
    Remember, we Americans are a destructive sort and most of you are French anyway, soooooo....."INCOMING!".

But seriously, both countries rely on each other economically and the rift isn't as big as those with attitudes would suggest. Both would suffer greatly should anything happen to the other.
    It's best to be fair weathered allie's than full bore enemies because this ain't the 1800's and we'd devastate Canada in a war simply by destroying your economic infrastructure, and without an American Soldiers boots ever touching your soil.
    We have that technology readily available, Canada does not, so do the math brainiacks.

Now i don't ever speak ill of Canadians, I have a few i call friends.
    But posts like this do light fires in my patriotic spirit and i will defend all that is good in my homeland until my dying breath is drawn if need be.
    So go smoke your pot and i'll get back to polishing my firearms in anticipation of the day y'all feel froggy enough to do more than run your mouth's trying to be funny with old material from a Canadian faggot comedian.

Canada's only true respectable contribution to the world was a guy named John Candy.
    Other than that, your just a fat-free, low carb version of France in drag.

Comment

• PHOENIX
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Uh 90% of Canada is English. Its just idiots like me who are living in a city surrounded by french everywhere. At work they refer to me as "l'anglais" which means the "English Guy". Btw these french guys cant stand France.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I Love Canadian Beer.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

BTW...Still part of The CommonWealth Too.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

You wanna bother me with real details when i'm trying to be a sarcastic ass to BT?

Man, I love all God's creatures great and small. geography is really a stupid thing to let seperate us.
            We all bleed red and we'll all answer to God for what we do in life.

We are brothers and sisters in Christ no matter where you are standing on this earth.
            Now if we were dealing with one planet vs. another, that would be different.
            But what it all boils down to is that there are so many people walking about the earth that cannot play nice with each other.

Like Iran for instance, i agree with their President/Dictator when he says the US has no right to tell them what they can and can't build in their own country.
            That shit wouldn't fly with us being told what to do, would it?

How does that saying go, An ounce of prevention because there is no cure?

Well, maybe if we changed our foreign policy to only intervene where we are requested and butt out where we aren't, we wouldn't have extremist loons looking to bring us to our knee's.
            If we didn't impose sanctions on a country to hurt a Dictator only to hurt those we should be liberating instead, our list of enemies would be much smaller.

Let's also remember the most important historical fact, America was the first country to use a weapon of mass destruction and we did it twice, Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
            yes i understand that by dropping those bombs it may have saved mass lives that would have died in larger numbers had the war continued...But those bombs fell from the hands of Americans and i have never figured out a way to reconcile that fact personally.

By the way, I had no idea 90% of Canada was English, all i ever hear about are the French-Canadians.
            I sell Mopar parts to a guy named Pierre all the time, lol. He lives in Quebec and has one bitchin' 71 Challenger, lol.

Thanks for the correction!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              But seriously, both countries rely on each other economically and the rift isn't as big as those with attitudes would suggest. Both would suffer greatly should anything happen to the other.

It's best to be fair weathered allie's than full bore enemies because this ain't the 1800's and we'd devastate Canada in a war simply by destroying your economic infrastructure, and without an American Soldiers boots ever touching your soil.

We have that technology readily available, Canada does not, so do the math brainiacks.

So go smoke your pot and i'll get back to polishing my firearms in anticipation of the day y'all feel froggy enough to do more than run your mouth's trying to be funny with old material from a Canadian faggot comedian.

Canada's only true respectable contribution to the world was a guy named John Candy.
              So, our contributions that we made in WWI and II mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

If you think we're mostly French, then you know absolutely nothing about this country whatsoever. We're about 90% English, FYI. However, we are a "multi-cultural" nation.

Economically, yes, we are reliant ON EACH OTHER. However, as the USA refuses to follow NAFTA rules and decisionis, we are quickly working on changing that fact. You owe us billions of dollars in illegal tariffs on our softwood lumber. In response, we are looking at increasing our trade with China and India, and decreasing our trade with the USA.

We are increasing our Port/Harbour capabilities on both coasts, and have already made deals with China in regards to our oil sands in Ft. McMurray.

If your govt doesn't smarten up their act, you won't be buying much of anything from us anymore, including the hydro-electricity and other energy sources which you already buy from us.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• franksters
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

guys guys guys,, there is about 6million frenchies in canada on 30 something million so that's more like 20 % not that it really matter but just for the facts...

and unfortunatly canadians( english and french) in general do not agree with most of usa's policies. we love to go down in the states for vacation and that's it...

personnally I wish we would sell our wood or any others product to any other country cause I am sick of depending on usa economy all the time, and I think that this will change in the near futur, it's already changing as we speak.

we have no other choice to look elsewhere because of the bad decisions of the usa...

sad but true
                SUMMER'S JUST
                AROUND
                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron, but it wasn't nice of us to point it out."

That would make you a good AMERICAN BTW.

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by franksters
                    guys guys guys,, there is about 6million frenchies in canada on 30 something million so that's more like 20 % not that it really matter but just for the facts...

and unfortunatly canadians( english and french) in general do not agree with most of usa's policies. we love to go down in the states for vacation and that's it...

personnally I wish we would sell our wood or any others product to any other country cause I am sick of depending on usa economy all the time, and I think that this will change in the near futur, it's already changing as we speak.

we have no other choice to look elsewhere because of the bad decisions of the usa...

sad but true

This magical place called Canada must me a beautiful country, everyone is happy, no poor people, the government never screws up, they know exactly what is wrong with everyone else, it sounds so perfect.

Comment

• The Scatologist
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      LOL I stopped watching hockey, when the players took the "sport" a little too seriously. Raise your hand if you think $20,ooo,ooo/year player salary is too much, when you cuntsider the "players" used to play it on the road for free while growing up? I dont contribute to sports that have demands like those. Baseball same thing. I cant remember the last time I seen a game on tv with a full stadium.
                      It seems Im not alone.

Dunno, I guess it's like how you used to polish doorknobs for free, but now you do it for $6 an hour.
                      The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                        This magical place called Canada must me a beautiful country, everyone is happy, no poor people, the government never screws up, they know exactly what is wrong with everyone else, it sounds so perfect.
                        It's not beautiful, it's absofuckinglutely gorgeous! Of course there are poor people, of course there are those who are unhappy, of course our Government fucks up.

What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that you guys owe us money, and that we are smart enough to realize that we rely on your economy too much and we need to start covering our own asses so that we don't go down if you do...

As for beauty... here's a picture from my hometown:
                        Last edited by Angel; 10-26-2005, 03:25 PM.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters

sad but true
                          Yet you feel the need to come to an American Board!

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Yet you feel the need to come to an American Board!

No, we come to a DAVID LEE ROTH Board.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              So, our contributions that we made in WWI and II mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

If you think we're mostly French, then you know absolutely nothing about this country whatsoever. We're about 90% English, FYI. However, we are a "multi-cultural" nation.

Economically, yes, we are reliant ON EACH OTHER. However, as the USA refuses to follow NAFTA rules and decisionis, we are quickly working on changing that fact. You owe us billions of dollars in illegal tariffs on our softwood lumber. In response, we are looking at increasing our trade with China and India, and decreasing our trade with the USA.

We are increasing our Port/Harbour capabilities on both coasts, and have already made deals with China in regards to our oil sands in Ft. McMurray.

If your govt doesn't smarten up their act, you won't be buying much of anything from us anymore, including the hydro-electricity and other energy sources which you already buy from us.
                              Hey, our government sucks, you won't get any argument from me on that. but when you say YOU, as in I, owe you billions?, not me sister.
                              There isn't one thing you trade with America that I use, nothing.

Comment

• franksters
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

thank you Angel,

BBB we are not anti american, I should say i'm not, but this is the truth there is nothing wrong about not wanting to become an american citizan, I mean it's like changing religion, for me and a whole lot of other people that will never happened, if i wanted it I would simply move in...

don't get me wrong u.s.a is a damn good place to be......for vacation!

and yes I like the entertainment business that you guys builded over there, but I like to view it with binoculars if you know what i mean...

don't forget not everybody thinks u.s.a. is the pot of gold at the end of the raindow, there are a lot of other fine if not better places to go to, that's if you really want to abandon your own personal roots.
                                Last edited by franksters; 10-27-2005, 08:37 AM.
                                SUMMER'S JUST
                                AROUND
                                THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                                http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Working...