Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Don't try and make excuses for this poor excuse for a thread that you started.

Two thumbs down for a shitty thread.

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

C'mon, you know you love it!

OOO-RaH!!! :p
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keeyth
        Based on false intelligence that HE or his staff provided them with.
        Hmm....

I thought it was the CIA.

The same CIA the Administration is in a "dispute" with.

Yeah, they are his "staff" alright.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
          Hmm....

I thought it was the CIA.

The same CIA the Administration is in a "dispute" with.

Yeah, they are his "staff" alright.

Uh, is there some 'other' president they are working for????

Who do you think the head of the CIA reports to???

The fucking EXIST to serve the President, dude. That's who the Central Intelligence is for...

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• UGS
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2005

Read the book. . .it is definitely not pro war
            Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• UGS
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Cathedral
              But then again, it's a lot like the spoiled kids who never had to earn anything for themselves. They don't appreciate anything that was provided to them at no cost to them personally.
              Kinda like the guy who sent the armed forces to the Gulf, right?
              Keep on Rothing in the Free World

Comment

• Keeyth
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2004

As Kelso would say... ...BURN!!!

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

As Kelso would say... ...BURN!!!
                  That's funny you mention Kelso.

You both have about the same IQ.

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                    That's funny you mention Kelso.

You both have about the same IQ.
                    You mean by being pretty fuckin smart to marry in to Demi's world, and to also be creating and producing your own show (Punk'd) as well as being part of a VERY successful sitcom?

You know what's coming next:

Shaddup, DUMBASS!!!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

You mean by being pretty fuckin smart to marry in to Demi's world, and to also be creating and producing your own show (Punk'd) as well as being part of a VERY successful sitcom?

You know what's coming next:

Shaddup, DUMBASS!!!
                      Let's be clear. I said Kelso, not Ashton Kucher.

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

Yeah, well that would make you Fez...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Where the fuck does Hollywood come up with these glorified stories of the military? LOL In real life it's 90% waiting and moving shit around and 10% action--1% if your not in a grunt unit. Since I was in a Marine Air Wing I was more worried about an accident or helo collision than I was dying in a rocket attack. Hell if they made a movie about my expierience in the Marine Corps, then you'd all be bored shitless expect for the funny shit we do during a slow time. The Comedy we came up with in the shop was funnier than what SNL is nowadays. BTW, once I have access to my cannon scanner I'll upload the pics I took in Iraq.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The military is a machine commanded by the elected presiident. I personally don't agree with how Bush is using our armed forces. I also realize the military is composed of individual people. Some are friends of mine. I know one person in the National Guard who has been away from his family for over a year. I've seen how hard it's been on his wife and children. A founder of this website is also doing the same. No way am I going to tell these people they are wasting their time and lives. I don't agree with the politics but we are over there now. For one thing, I was happy to see the huge voter turnout in Iraq for the last election. How many of us would go out and vote with someone trying to kill you? Was the war a mistake or will it change the world for the better? It's too soon to tell. I do not agree with President Bush on many things, that is why I did not vote for him. Some here think Bush was not legally elected and there is a vast conspiracy behind him. We all have our oppinions. The system isn't perfect. We have had bad presidents, senators, congressmen, and supreme court judges before. I'm glad to see people care about our govt. because when the citizens get passive is when the SOB's take advantage of it. Nobody normal likes war, but this is where we find ourselves. The way I see it, anyone risking their life away from home because they represent my country deserves a huge "Thank You!". We are there now, we might as well try and do some good. It's the middle east, all hell can break loose nomatter what we do. Many have forgotten we were attacked. What were we suppossed to do? Sit here and do nothing? Like all nations, our leaders have taken advantage of the situation. Bush and Chenney are war profiteers but regardless of their fiddle faddle, we would be somewhere in the middle east because of the terrorist attacks. Shit Happens. It's a complicated world and every now and then, the shit flys nomatter what people do. That's life.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• EbDawson
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2004

I don't know. The trailers says "You see that jarhead, dreaming of serving his country? That jarhead is me" and "I love this job." etc.

Doesn't sound to anti-war to me.
                              Yes but that's the guy in the beginning. By then end of the book/movie he's quite disillusioned.
                              "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                The military is a machine commanded by the elected presiident. I personally don't agree with how Bush is using our armed forces. I also realize the military is composed of individual people. Some are friends of mine. I know one person in the National Guard who has been away from his family for over a year. I've seen how hard it's been on his wife and children. A founder of this website is also doing the same. No way am I going to tell these people they are wasting their time and lives. I don't agree with the politics but we are over there now. For one thing, I was happy to see the huge voter turnout in Iraq for the last election. How many of us would go out and vote with someone trying to kill you? Was the war a mistake or will it change the world for the better? It's too soon to tell. I do not agree with President Bush on many things, that is why I did not vote for him. Some here think Bush was not legally elected and there is a vast conspiracy behind him. We all have our oppinions. The system isn't perfect. We have had bad presidents, senators, congressmen, and supreme court judges before. I'm glad to see people care about our govt. because when the citizens get passive is when the SOB's take advantage of it. Nobody normal likes war, but this is where we find ourselves. The way I see it, anyone risking their life away from home because they represent my country deserves a huge "Thank You!". We are there now, we might as well try and do some good. It's the middle east, all hell can break loose nomatter what we do. Many have forgotten we were attacked. What were we suppossed to do? Sit here and do nothing? Like all nations, our leaders have taken advantage of the situation. Bush and Chenney are war profiteers but regardless of their fiddle faddle, we would be somewhere in the middle east because of the terrorist attacks. Shit Happens. It's a complicated world and every now and then, the shit flys nomatter what people do. That's life.
                                Very nice!

Good job...

Comment

Working...