FORD deleted Brian's Howard Dean thread...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Warham
    How do you know who's gone to a webbie via PM about thread deletions? Do they always have to be huff and puff in public about it? Some people prefer to take things in private, like I do most of the time.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      STFU nickeroo!

That last post puts your nose up too many ass cracks here that nobody wants to smell you anymore!

By sticking up for the bullshit he's pulling you're condoning it. I hope someone deletes your posts!
      What, you are bitchy tonight ASSVIBE. Just stare at your Clay AIKEN poster and do breathing exercises...

And try to realize that I was just kidding, with tongue planted firmly in cheek...

See, that's the reason we can't have comic irony here, these moronic, irony-impaired fools totally believe every word...

Me kiss-ass ASSVIBE? Whatever dickweed. You have no idea....

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually, FORD, if you've released those images in public already, I'm not sure you have any rights as far as where they end up. Of course, I'm not a lawyer, but I do know that printing pictures of people is not a crime.
        I never released anything. And I certainly never gave my consent to be depicted as a terrorist, which was done.

If you don't own your own face, how can you own anything?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Golly gee willikers...

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I never released anything. And I certainly never gave my consent to be depicted as a terrorist, which was done.

If you don't own your own face, how can you own anything?
            So how did your pic get out over the internet then? Somebody take a snapshot of you and then photoshop it?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Repost:

How do you know who's gone to a webbie via PM about thread deletions? Do they always have to be huff and puff in public about it? Some people prefer to take things in private, like I do most of the time.
              PMs? PMS my ass.

It was out in the light of day pal. I know I posted in a big protest thread about it, several times. MAX, DG, and the other little tools with their personal vendettas masked into censorship issues to get payback, were nowhere to be found....

Nor were most of the little Pinkertons, like ASSVIBE who PMs webbies daily when his tampon gets saturated, that are bitching in this thread...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Golly gee willikers...
                  When do you post your pic ELVIS?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So how did your pic get out over the internet then? Somebody take a snapshot of you and then photoshop it?
                    If I remember correctly, it was So Cal Chelle who posted the pics on her own personal MSN page. The photoshopping was done by an individual who had a sick obsession with me ever since the stolen election of 2000 who I will not name, because that particular soap opera is dead & buried and best left that way. The old timers here know who I mean.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I have several times...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I wasn't talking about you, Nick. I know you'll bring it out in public.

Not everyone is going to jump on your bandwagon when you bitch about threads being deleted. Some people will go their own way, as Buckingham would say.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          If I remember correctly, it was So Cal Chelle who posted the pics on her own personal MSN page. The photoshopping was done by an individual who had a sick obsession with me ever since the stolen election of 2000 who I will not name, because that particular soap opera is dead & buried and best left that way. The old timers here know who I mean.
                          Hmmmm, photoshopping people to look like famous terrorists and evildoers.

Naaaaa. That doesn't sound familiar.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Actually, the thread should have been disproven during debate that proved it wrong.

Deleting it only showed fear of the content and was a quick fix.

And if you want to talk litigation, there is a myriad of other reasons that could happen here if you really open your eyes and look around. so claiming protection of the site being the reason for the censorship, the excuse in other words, is reaching pretty high.
                            Nobody with a degree in journalism would find anything on this site reputable in the first place, if it isn't Roth related anyway.

The problem is far more simple than any Dean thread.
                            It's that this site is taken way too seriously by a bunch of people, lol.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral

Deleting it only showed fear of the content and was a quick fix.

Fear of the content...

Exactly!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
                                It's that this site is taken way too seriously by a bunch of people, lol.
                                Oh bullshit!

What else do we have to do ??

Comment

Working...