• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    It doesn't matter where he gets it.

If your kind had their way the rape rooms would still be in full effect over in Iraq with Saddam and his sons running ripshod over the region!

Give it a break.
    And now we have Blackwater mercenaries running the rape rooms at Abu Ghraib. Yeah, that's so much better.
    Last edited by ELVIS; 10-26-2005, 11:56 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

You better delete your own message bub!

You're commiting slander!
      Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 12:16 AM.
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It doesn't matter where he gets it.

If your kind had their way the rape rooms would still be in full effect over in Iraq with Saddam and his sons running ripshod over the region!

Give it a break.
        When's the last time you gave a shit about rape or torture of innocents in the third world ASSVIBE?

Oh yeah, DUMBYA said so...good bitch! Recite that self-serving, phoney-ass holier-than-now propaganda...

BTW, they rape and torture in PAKISTAN, EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, UZBEKISTAN, ZIMBABWE, Abu GHRAIB Prison, the SUDAN, CHINA, as do a whole host of our "allies"...
        Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Isreal has a better army, an army of one, his name is God...So let them try to wipe Isreal off the map and we may be in for some pretty huge miracles before our eyes.

Nobody's going to succeed against Isreal, it is written.
          Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
            Isreal has a better army, an army of one, his name is God...So let them try to wipe Isreal off the map and we may be in for some pretty huge miracles before our eyes.

This IRANIAN leader is a dumb, Islamic-fundamentalist fuck bag with a big mouth...

He won't be around long.

But we have nobody but ourselves to blame...The US was doing covert ops to influence the Iranian elections.

It backfired! People don't like being told who to vote for, especially by a chimp of a president that got in on a Supreme court technicality his first term...
            Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Wipe Israel from map, says Iran’s president

Originally posted by ELVIS
              By Gareth Smyth in Tehran

October 26 2005

At least he admits it.

Is there a law against expressing your feelings?

It's refreshing t2o see a leader of a country who tells the truth as he sees it instead of lying about his true feelings.

So, what's in your country?

Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 12:37 AM.
              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                This IRANIAN leader is a dumb, Islamic-fundamentalist fuck bag with a big mouth...
                I think Karl Rove is remote viewing suggestions f4or Mahmoud t2o say those things kinda like he does with GW.:p

"THESE THOUGHTS JUST POP
                INTO MY HEAD!"

He's Just Blowing Aff A Little Steam In Da Mosque

SATURDAY MOSQUE LIVE!
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Wipe Israel from map, says Iran’s president

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                  At least he admits it.

Is there a law against expressing your feelings?

It's refreshing t2o see a leader of a country who tells the truth as he sees it instead of lying about his true feelings.

So, what's in your country?

Wiping people off the face of the earth isn't "truth" PHIL...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Wipe Israel from map, says Iran’s president

Wiping people off the face of the earth isn't "truth" PHIL...
                    Man, it's 1:00am here.......you know what I mean. I meant it's truth to him. It's what he believes in and he's not lying to the world.

But tit's goode dat yoo posTITed in and mmmade dat very goode poinTIT. Thank yoo.

I'm eating waaaaaaaay t2oo much sugar.

I'm not getting enuff sunlite.

I should listen t2o sum clasSICKal muzak.

LIES, LIES, LIES
                    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 10-27-2005, 12:57 AM.
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wipe Israel aff da map.......dat's soooooooooo faking BYZANTINE!

NOT KOSHER KNIGHT
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

When's the last time you gave a shit about rape or torture of innocents in the third world ASSVIBE?

Oh yeah, DUMBYA said so...good bitch! Recite that self-serving, phoney-ass holier-than-now propaganda...

BTW, they rape and torture in PAKISTAN, EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, UZBEKISTAN, ZIMBABWE, Abu GHRAIB Prison, the SUDAN, CHINA, as do a whole host of our "allies"...
                        Search my messages...I KNOW you do!

I've stated many times that Saddam by himself was a WMD to his people!

Not to sound like a whiny nickeroo, but where's YOUR link?
                        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Iran anti-Israel remarks slammed

October 27, 2005

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Several world capitals have condemned Iran's leader for saying Israel should be "wiped off the map," and Israel's vice premier has called for Tehran to be expelled from the United Nations.

During a meeting with protesting students at Iran's Interior Ministry, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad quoted a remark from Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

The president then said: "And God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism," according to a quote published by Iran's state news outlet, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).

The remarks by Ahmadinejad on Wednesday coincided with a month-long protest against Israel called "World Without Zionism" and with the approach of Jerusalem Day.

Israel reacted to the remarks strongly by calling for U.N. action against Tehran.

"Iran is no longer just a threat to Israel. Iran is a global threat, and the international community must act against the leader of a country who calls for the destruction of another member state of the United Nations," Israel's ambassador to the U.N. Dan Gillerman said.

Israel's Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres said Iran should be expelled from the United Nations.

"Since the United Nations was established in 1945, there has never been a head of state that is a U.N. member state that publicly called for the elimination of another U.N. member state," The Associated Press quoted Peres as telling Israel Radio.

"There has never been such a scandal. It is impossible to ignore this and close your ears," said Peres, a Nobel peace laureate, adding there is no place in the world body for such a country, AP reported.

U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Ahmadinejad's views "underscores our concern and the international community's concerns about Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons."

Ottawa also issued a strong rebuke, with Canadian Foreign Minister Pierre Pettigrew saying: "We cannot tolerate comments of such hatred, such anti-Semitism, such intolerance. These comments are all the more troubling given that we know of Iran's nuclear ambitions."

'Disturbing and sickening'

Across Europe, the reaction was equally strong.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said he condemned the Iranian statement "absolutely."

"It is a completely unacceptable statement, of course. We should respect borders and respect the integrity of Israel, and we want Israel to live in peace with its neighbors," he told BBC radio.

Asked whether he believed that Iran should be expelled from the U.N., Barroso said: "I condemn absolutely that statement, but I will not make any concrete proposal now."

Britain's Foreign Office called the Iranian leader's comments "deeply disturbing and sickening."

In Paris, Ahmadinejad's comments prompted the French foreign minister to summon the Iranian ambassador for an explanation. France, along with Germany and Britain, has been involved in negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program.

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said he learned about Ahmadinejad's comments from news reports.

"If these comments are correct, they are unacceptable. I greatly condemn them and have asked for the Iranian ambassador in Paris to be summoned to the Foreign Ministry to demand explanations," Douste-Blazy said.

"For France, the right for Israel to exist should not be contested. This state was created by a decision of the U.N. General Assembly. International law applies to all. The question of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict cannot be used as a pretext to put into question the fundamental right for Israel to exist."

Foreign ministries in Berlin, Madrid and Rome also made their opposition to Ahmadinejad's remarks known to Iran's representatives in their countries, AP reported.

Spain summoned the Iranian ambassador in Madrid to protest the comments, while the German Foreign Ministry summoned a representative of the Iranian Embassy to underline Berlin's opposition to the remarks.

Italy said the remarks confirmed concerns over Tehran's nuclear program, and that the Foreign Ministry had expressed "discomfort and concern to the Iranian ambassador in Rome."

"The contents and tone of such unacceptable statements confirm worries over the political positions pursued by the new Iranian leadership, especially concerning the nuclear dossier," a statement from Rome said.

'Warring forces'

Israel has diplomatic relations with major Muslim countries such as Egypt, Jordan and Turkey, and the Gaza disengagement has improved ties between Israel and some other Muslim nations and leaders.

But Ahmadinejad said the "new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away," according to paraphrased statements in the IRNA report.

He also described Israel's disengagement from Gaza as a "trick" meant to make "Islamic states acknowledge the Zionist regime of Israel," according to the report.

The United States and Israel are sowing "discord among warring forces in Palestine and other parts of the Islamic world," the report paraphrased Ahmadinejad as saying.

In the process, such attempts were forcing Muslim nations to normalize relations with Israel, he said.

Ahmadinejad is quoted as saying, "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

One top Iranian religious leader, Ayatollah Nori Hamadani, said in a written statement it is incumbent upon Muslims to wrest Palestine from the Israelis.

He urged Iranians to protest on Friday, which is Jerusalem Day -- commemorated by Iranians to honor Jerusalem, where Israel has established its capital, and renew their support for an establishment of a Palestinian state.

Last edited by ELVIS; 10-27-2005, 08:00 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Search my messages...I KNOW you do!

Hahaha That's pretty funny ASSVIBE, no you're the one that does internet searches on me apparently, not the other way around. You're the mental, obsessed stooge. I only get (minorly) obsessed over women that I meet in real life.

I've stated many times that Saddam by himself was a WMD to his people!
                            Wow. What a hero you are reciting bullshit, hypocritical self-serving Neo Con talking points you hear on rightist blogs...

Of course you apparently care more for IRAQIS that you do for American citizens in New ORLEANs...

I guess you like the "Liberal Ambulance Service" to go over and help foreigners to the tune of $4Billion$ a week...
                            I guess it just matters on the shade of brown.

Hypocrites and liars...

Not to sound like a whiny nickeroo, but where's YOUR link?
                            Link for what? I didn't post this article dickweed...

And you're the whinyest bitch in this forum....except for maybe Brian, but at least he's good at baiting.
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-27-2005, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• franksters
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

You stole my words...

no country in the world can get Israel, they gave away gaza just to show the rest of the world their willingness to work towards peace, but in the end I also know that if anybody wants more they will crush them like a roach and people will blame it on the country being crushed...

palestinian wanted gaza, they gave it to them...

now that peace is nowhere to be found, this allowes them to eliminate anyone who fuck with them.

Israel is there to stay.
                              SUMMER'S JUST
                              AROUND
                              THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                              http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Millermoos
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2005

One thing that bothers me is why so many people end up into extremist religions. Why can't they find the peace within themselves?
                                Why soemone like Komeini was able to get hold of Iran and basically change it into a fundamentalist country? I honestly don't believe that we went in Iraq only to get read of Suddem Hussain, I mean if we are so good and care so much about what's going on in other countries why are we not helping the Tibetans who can't go back to their country. I have loads of Tibetan friends who are living in the Uk and Europe. It's appaling that the Governments are not helping the Tibetans only a bunch of us are actually helping the Tibetans over here in England, USA and Europe. The Chinese tried to totally wipe out their culture and religion but unfortunately for the Chinese there are people like me in Western countries that are helping the Tibetans and have made their cause known to the world. I have friends who where kept in chinese prisons and where brutally tortured and are only alive thanks to us and Richard Gere who always speaks out for the Tibetans.
                                Millermoos

Comment

Working...