• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
    Because fair´s fair!

Israel has had carte blanche so far, thanks to the USA´s support, no matter what!

Israel doesn´t want Tel Aviv turned into a parking lot and Iran doesn´t want Teheran turned into a parking lot. That kind of logic saved tons of lives in the cold war. It might help now as well!
    How would Hitler have looked upon this problem, kentuckyklira? huh

Wot wood Hitler doo?

HITLER DISK
    MAYBE HITLER'S STILL AROUND IN A BUNKER IN THE BELTWAY
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      You astound me ford!

You make it seem like Israel is the aggresor, when you know its not.

As far as fair goes...I guess I had to hear from your own lips...or fingertips. I really hope you're just joking.

If this kind of fucked up mentality doesn't qualify as an "agressor" I don't know what does.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Did you read that or just see the word Zionist and thought it would fit?
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Why not put what ford linked in here...

December 19, 2002 Contact: (212-481-1500)
          Reporting on Israeli Impending Election

Try as they might both PM Sharon, Likud’s candidate and Amnan Mitzna. Labor’s candidate cannot steer their own party supporters to their personal way of political thinking. PM Sharon believes that he must bring Likud more toward the middle and thus attract the so-called Centrist vote in Israel. Amnan Mitzna, lifelong Leftist, is attempting to bring his party more toward his position. Both have failed. Both have failed because the Israeli electorate is tired of the middle ground. They want a government and an army that will, without apology, protect their lives, vanquish their enemies and rejuvenate their economy.

The Labor party is still smarting from the overwhelming defeat of Ehud Barak by Ariel Sharon that occurred following Barak’s abject surrender of Israeli territory and sovereignty to Yasser Arafat and Bill Clinton. Sharon consequently won 67% to 33%, the largest victory margin ever in a truly democratic country. And it has been downhill for the Left ever since.

As a consequence of this great defeat and the electorate’s turn to the Right, Labor put Yossi Beilin, one of the chief architects of the disastrous Oslo Accords and Yael Dayan, dedicated lifetime far Leftist, to the bottom of their List. Then, in an apparent conflict of party interests, Labor placed at the very top of its ticket, Amnon Mitzna. Maybe this time the Israeli public will take note of Mitzna’s strongest supporters. As with Ehud Barak, somewhere near 95% of the Israeli Arabs are for Mitzna. But this time the Arabs have gone even further. Yasser Arafat is openly supporting Mitzna and Palestinian Arab papers are full of advertisements designed by the PA and calling for the end of terrorist attacks inside Israel proper - at least temporarily in order to help Mitzna and the Labor party. Furthermore the European Union is financing the campaign. Does the Israeli electorate need any more clues as to who will be acting in their best interests?

Then there is the relentless coercing arm of the United States. Political campaign strategist, Eyal Arad, says “The Israeli public realizes that any divergence from the Bush “roadmap” plan is not in the Israeli interest … Any divergence with the U.S. will hurt our relations with Washington.” What Israeli public? How do politicians make these totally irresponsible statements? Has Arad read the “roadmap plan?” It is an unmitigated disaster for Israel. It is the usual total Israeli give away but only worse, with virtually no demands or enforcement placed upon the Arabs. Only the Israeli army, losing hundreds if not thousands of lives will be able to undo yet another diplomatic disaster. Zalman Shoval, brilliant Israeli analyst and former Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, calls the Roadmap plan. A Roadmap to Perdition. Does anyone with a true understanding and knowledge of Israel’s beleaguered history and geography want to give up once again the area of Judea and Samaria and create a Palestinian state five minutes away? The Israelis may have finally learned the lessons of cowardly appeasement. The latest estimate is that the “Hawkish” Likud Party will up their Knesset members to near 40 while Labor will fall to about 20. Likud party members, well aware of the reasons for their popularity, have given nine of the ten top spots on their election List to dedicated nationalists – those opposed to a Palestinian state or any other concession that will continue to endanger Israeli lives.

As to PM Sharon’s declared acceptance of a Palestinian Arab state: Sharon is not naïve. He is indeed, trying to pacify Israel’s only ally but read Sharon’s fine print. His definition of a PA state is not that of Yasser Arafat or even President G.W. Bush. Sharon speaks of a Palestinian state without the means to make war, without permeable borders allowing the entrée of other Arab armies poised to destroy Israel, without control of the skies over Israel, without any of the incidents of sovereignty that could be a real threat to the existence of the Jewish State. Unfortunately, the chances of creating such a state are nil. Sharon is playing a very dangerous game and the Israelis can only pray that GW does not eventually call his bluff. Israel’s only real hope is the nine of ten Likudniks at the top of the Party list that have the good sense to unequivocally say “No” to a Palestinian Arab state and “No” to a misguided American foreign policy courting an impossible Arab alliance that will never in another 1500 years fight against its Arab brothers. It is time that President Bush acknowledges the real enemy in this awful conflict. It is time that he stop declaring Islam a religion of peace and time he gear this country and the entire West for a battle that will likely never end – at least not if the Prophet Mohammed has his way.

Jerome S. Kaufman, Political Commentator

Dr. Kaufman is the National Secretary of the Zionist Organization of America
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Millermoos
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2005

we don't need another Hitler. What he did was appaling.
            I think the Israel/Palestinian conflict it's a complex issue, is not so black and white. Nobody wants to be turned into a parking lot but I think we should find away to talk to each other with out wiping off the planet and ourself in the process just to prove a point.Furthermore I would like to add that Israel nor anybody else has ever said in public that they want to wipe out entirly another nation like that guy did. At the same time Is Israel a legitimate nation?
            Millermoos

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's like Indians.

IT'S BETTER T2O BE TALKING T2O THEM THAN NOT TALKING T2O THEM.

Any Indians on da board?

Let's talk.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...