X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    Pussies quit fighting. Howard Dean never has.
    Gotta go w/ Luci on this point.

For all his faults, the guy's a fighter. He also is one of the few Dems with a fucking spine.

A Doctor, a Governor, and now a Nat'l Party Chair.........

[ gee, I guess I just posted w/ a pro-Dean slant]

Fuck Kenny and his goose-stepping rhetoric
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      Dean OWNS you ford!

I guess that means you have BUSH tattooed on your ass
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

LOL!!!!!
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

He was the Governor of Vermont. I think about ten or so people live up there. Let's not give the guy too much credit.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

It's really 4 people...but I can see how you'd think that. The Ben & Jerry's effect took its toll!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              No, not you. Dr. Dean's a pussy.
              Oh fucking spare me, like this article wasn't totally spun like a top...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                that was pretty gay
                Gay?

Gay?

I guess you'd know "gay" when you see it, huh?

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  Pussies quit fighting. Howard Dean never has.
                  That's because he isn't because he turns down invitations to the ring.
                  Hard to quit something you have yet to start, don't ya think?

But by your own addmission, Dean couldn't hold his ground against Mehlman so yes, it would be dumb for him to appear in that debate.

But hey, I respect his need to play it safe. It gets tiring being asked to prove your allegations when you can't.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                    But hey, I respect his need to play it safe. It gets tiring being asked to prove your allegations when you can't.
                    Personally, I like the deer caught in headlights look they show when they're forced to divulge the "lies"...Its like they never thought someone would challenge them.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I just want some proof or people to shut up. It's been going on for years and for what?

Damned if i know, but if you can't put up, it's time to shut up.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Anybody who can't see what's going on here is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

The Democratic Party just had their first election with Howard Dean as chairman, and the results were successful.

That automatically makes him a better party chair than Terry McUseless ever was. Probably because Dean actually wants to win. Unlike Terry and his DLC backers, whose entire purpose for existence is throwing elections (and issues) to the corporatists.

The neo con shitbags are pissed. And they have declared yet another "Jihad on Dean" week. The Democratic party is on the way back, and those fuckers are scared shitless
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Anybody who can't see what's going on here is blinder than Stevie Wonder.

The Democratic Party just had their first election with Howard Dean as chairman, and the results were successful.

That automatically makes him a better party chair than Terry McUseless ever was. Probably because Dean actually wants to win. Unlike Terry and his DLC backers, whose entire purpose for existence is throwing elections (and issues) to the corporatists.

The neo con shitbags are pissed. And they have declared yet another "Jihad on Dean" week. The Democratic party is on the way back, and those fuckers are scared shitless

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

For all his faults, the guy's a fighter. He also is one of the few Dems with a fucking spine.

Bullshit, a fighter would have appeared on the show and stood his ground...

He's weak...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Bullshit, a fighter would have appeared on the show and stood his ground...

He's weak...
                              If you had watched the show, you wouldn't say that.

It's as simple as this.....

Republican propagandists are going around saying that "Democrats have no plan and no agenda".

Ken Mehlman is the leader of those propagandists. But that's expected of him, as he's the chair of the RNC.

TimWhore Russert is supposed to be an objective journalist. But he isn't. He's a Chimp sucking whore employed by General Electric, one of the world's largest defense contractors, who are making billions from the PNAC war agenda. We ain't talking Walter fucking Cronkite here, kids.

Howard Dean will debate anyone at anytime on equal footing. He will NOT volunteer himself for a fucking ambush. Because it's Howard Dean's job to say that the Democratic Party DOES have a plan, an agenda, a 50 state strategy, and can and WILL do better than this sorry sack of shitheads that are in power at the moment.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                If you had watched the show, you wouldn't say that.

It's as simple as this.....

Republican propagandists are going around saying that "Democrats have no plan and no agenda".

Ken Mehlman is the leader of those propagandists. But that's expected of him, as he's the chair of the RNC.

TimWhore Russert is supposed to be an objective journalist. But he isn't. He's a Chimp sucking whore employed by General Electric, one of the world's largest defense contractors, who are making billions from the PNAC war agenda. We ain't talking Walter fucking Cronkite here, kids.

Howard Dean will debate anyone at anytime on equal footing. He will NOT volunteer himself for a fucking ambush. Because it's Howard Dean's job to say that the Democratic Party DOES have a plan, an agenda, a 50 state strategy, and can and WILL do better than this sorry sack of shitheads that are in power at the moment.

What I find really helpful is to click the link and then read what you type...it adds so much to the bullshit you espouse!

Comment

Working...