Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    My opinion is that Bush is misguided, short-sighted, narrow-viewed and easily influenced (partly due to lack of experience), but I don't think he's "evil" or in any way knew of or orchestrated or endored the WTC "conspiracy".
    I think FORD could make a long rant on this.
    sigpic

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
      I think FORD could make a long rant on this.
      A long rant isn't neccessary. Only two facts are.

1) Al Qaeda, whoever and whatever they are in reality, is a creation of the Bush Criminal Empire, through their terrorist initiative against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 80's.

2) The PNAC manifesto called for a "new Pearl Harbor" as a means of generating public support for an agenda of global fascism, disguised as a "war on terror".

So there is no doubt that the Bush Criminal Empire is responsible for the events of 9-11-01. Only a question about their direct and active involvement in the execution of the events.

This isn't spin, conspiracy, or tinfoil hat. It is simply the cold and ugly truth.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        This is a silly topic...

Bush won't be harmed...

The Great Carnac has spoken........

You now claim to know the future?

Answer = Sssss Booom Baaaaa

Question = What is the sound of a BushSHEEP exploding?

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
          Hey Baby, what's Canada's take on Bush these days? Are they peeved at him or just laughing at the United States overall about not being able to conduct an election properly?
          Or maybe just depressed overall at how the U.S. has... degraded.
          I can give you mine. Personally, I hate the bastard.

The damage he has done to Canadian/US relations is UNBELIEVABLE!

We don't give a shit about all the election stuff; but when it comes to trade - we are actively seeking out other trading partners - specifically China and India.

For those of you who don't give a fuck what Canada thinks about the US, you should... We have the largest oil patch in the world, and will not be selling to the US if they don't start following NAFTA regulations.

However, IMO, GW would have to have sex and lie about it on the stand for you guys to even consider impeachment.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
            Personally, I hate the bastard.

You know him personally ??

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

However, IMO, GW would have to have sex and lie about it on the stand for you guys to even consider impeachment.

The Busheep would justify that too, just like they did Junior's desertion during the Vietnam War, and his years of cocaine use, while hypocritically slamming Clinton for trying pot in college and getting a student deferment. (Cheney got 5 of em, BTW)

Unless Junior got caught having sex with a man. That might be enough to piss off the religious reich once and for all.

So let's hope Jeff Gannon has a blue dress
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Yeah.

Just like you know the future
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral Steve, if what you stated is the truth then this country is truly dead to what our founding fathers envisioned.
                  The reason Kerry didn't win the election is that he didn't get the younger generation motivated. If he had done so, he would've had more votes.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Okay, asshole. In my own personal opinion as I cannot speak for an entire nation.

He's an asshole.

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

So, I'm an asshole and the President of the United States is an asshole...

You're so fuckin' brilliant...

What's that you told me a few weeks ago ??

Oh yeah, that Canada has about 200 days worth of oil...

Hahahaha...

Hahahaha...

Hahahahaha...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

For those of you who don't give a fuck what Canada thinks about the US, you should... We have the largest oil patch in the world, and will not be selling to the US if they don't start following NAFTA regulations.

We'll just roll a few jeeps loaded with Boy Scouts north and secure those oil fields then. I may even get a popgun and have to put that enormous duff of yours in my crosshairs.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          The Busheep would justify that too, just like they did Junior's desertion during the Vietnam War, and his years of cocaine use, while hypocritically slamming Clinton for trying pot in college and getting a student deferment. (Cheney got 5 of em, BTW)

Unless Junior got caught having sex with a man. That might be enough to piss off the religious reich once and for all.

So let's hope Jeff Gannon has a blue dress
                          I never gave Clinton shit for trying pot. I gave him shit for not knowing how to smoke it properly, "I didn't inhale!", then Mr. President, you didn't try pot, you failed at trying pot.

I will admit that my point of view back then was, "If this guy can't even smoke a joint properly I don't want him running the country".

Seriously, it was his failure to get high that makes him look like a dweeb.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I can give you mine. Personally, I hate the bastard.

The damage he has done to Canadian/US relations is UNBELIEVABLE!

We don't give a shit about all the election stuff; but when it comes to trade - we are actively seeking out other trading partners - specifically China and India.

NAFTA and CAFTA should be rescended, and that's all i'm going to say about that shit.

But about your oil patch, do you think you could stop anyone from invading your country should that scenario play out?

My advice to you all if your are going to take a rogue attitude about things is to build your military up to the hilt, you will be needing it to back up all this tough talk.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                              I never gave Clinton shit for trying pot. I gave him shit for not knowing how to smoke it properly, "I didn't inhale!", then Mr. President, you didn't try pot, you failed at trying pot.

I will admit that my point of view back then was, "If this guy can't even smoke a joint properly I don't want him running the country".

Seriously, it was his failure to get high that makes him look like a dweeb.
                              Hey, I myself wish Clinton had answered two questions differently.

The first one was "Hell yes I inhaled, and I enjoyed it".

Second one would have been "Hell yes she swallowed, and she enjoyed it".
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Hey, I could have at least respected the honesty and the saving of all the money spent on a useless investigation.

As i have said before, I don't give a shit who he screws, but his shady shit raised questions and investigations reveal dirt... he should have just owned up to it and it would have fizzled itself out.

You know as well as anyone, Ford, that if people get curious about stuff they dig deeper for answers.

He was busted before he lied to uys while shaking that finger at the people like he was Dad or something.
                                Frankly i was insulted by his assumption that he is smarter than the people and above the law.

Comment

Working...