Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Doesn't matter if they are. FORD's above everybody else in all of VH message board land.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Why are you hiding behind an alias? Grow a set and speak for yourself.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Three years ago? It's more like three WEEKS ago.

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

You know, FORD, you can sit there and say people are throwing stones all you want. You whined all over the boards about your bannings because you weren't allowed to express your opinion as you saw it.

Are you saying the last thread you deleted was 3 years ago now? No wonder you and Keeyth see eye to eye.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
            Speaking strictly as the Devil's advocate, I would ask whether those questioning FORD's motives actually READ the racist thread in question, or if they're just jumping on the bash FORD bandwagon because of :

1) Elvis' distorted account (he admits to NOT reading the thread himself)

2) FORD deleted some other thread 3 years ago, so he MUST be guilty.

The Devil doesn't quote scripture often, but some of you really need to clean the redwoods out of your eyes before you throw stones.
            You're one strange motherfucker...

None of the above matters...

You deleted some of our members personal contributions to this website for no reason, without permission, and without justification...

Go to hell, and give us a fucking break with that devil imposter...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by diamondD

Are you saying the last thread you deleted was 3 years ago now? No wonder you and Keeyth see eye to eye.
              he's fucked in the head, AND he's a fucking liar...

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I have posted in the PEN and said so because of the censorship in the Front I have posted POLI threads in NON for the same reason look at this http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=29982

Yeah its a goofy bunch of MY OP....... and its in the FRONT.so Ford is
                not without some tolerance.

read post #19

Band width, I don't know what it costs but maybe another Poli thread Forum is necessary.A ONE NEWSPAPER Town is no place to learn or Debate.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Speaking strictly as the Devil's advocate, I would ask whether those questioning FORD's motives actually READ the racist thread in question, or if they're just jumping on the bash FORD bandwagon because of :

1) Elvis' distorted account (he admits to NOT reading the thread himself)

2) FORD deleted some other thread 3 years ago, so he MUST be guilty.

The Devil doesn't quote scripture often, but some of you really need to clean the redwoods out of your eyes before you throw stones.
                  I know I said I'd stay out of it but I can't resist!

I read the thread. I've already said that I didn't see how it was racist. BBB started out by posting an article written by somebody else called "Exterminate Whitey." A few of the comments were borderline but certainly not terrible, in my opinion. I've seen FAR worse at this board.

What's really going on here is that FORD was pissed that ELVIS reopened a thread that he closed. I can understand his frustration to a point -- there's probably some unwritten rule that was broken there. I don't know. So FORD retaliated by deleting the thread. Plain and simple. I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Why not just close it and send it to the Dump? End of story. Then nobody can reopen it or delete it, except for the Dump mods. And we know they won't touch it.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      I know I said I'd stay out of it but I can't resist!

I read the thread. I've already said that I didn't see how it was racist. BBB started out by posting an article written by somebody else called "Exterminate Whitey." A few of the comments were borderline but certainly not terrible, in my opinion. I've seen FAR worse at this board.

What's really going on here is that FORD was pissed that ELVIS reopened a thread that he closed. I can understand his frustration to a point -- there's probably some unwritten rule that was broken there. I don't know. So FORD retaliated by deleting the thread. Plain and simple. I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.
                      At what point did you read the thread, counselor?

Speaking on behalf of the "accused", I will remind you that FORD did not delete said thread until this morning. He also explained, previously in THIS thread, that he had no problem with the ORIGINAL content of the thread, though it's reasonable to assume BBB posted it to be inflammatory, as he usually does. In either case, the title of "Exterminating Whitey" and the resulting discussion OF THAT SUBJECT MATTER had absolutely nothing to do with the thread's deletion. Nor did side topics which subsequently took place in the same thread, before it sank into the graveyard from lack of new responses.

Then a TROLL necroposted the thread, with the intention, and the practice of making it into a racist tirade, complete with the word "******" and assorted racist stereotypes, just as has happenned to several threads in other forums on this board in recent days.

Under the guidelines set by Sarge himself, FORD acted correctly in closing the thread. And that should have been the end of it.

The Devil rests........
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

At what point did you read the thread, counselor?

Speaking on behalf of the "accused", I will remind you that FORD did not delete said thread until this morning. He also explained, previously in THIS thread, that he had no problem with the ORIGINAL content of the thread, though it's reasonable to assume BBB posted it to be inflammatory, as he usually does. In either case, the title of "Exterminating Whitey" and the resulting discussion OF THAT SUBJECT MATTER had absolutely nothing to do with the thread's deletion. Nor did side topics which subsequently took place in the same thread, before it sank into the graveyard from lack of new responses.

Then a TROLL necroposted the thread, with the intention, and the practice of making it into a racist tirade, complete with the word "******" and assorted racist stereotypes, just as has happenned to several threads in other forums on this board in recent days.

Under the guidelines set by Sarge himself, FORD acted correctly in closing the thread. And that should have been the end of it.

The Devil rests........

Come on Dave. Post your questions as FORD and I will respond to them.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I think it was excessive, for the very reason Cat mentioned. Why should we spend our time posting here if there is a risk that our posts will be deleted? It's a legitimate question.
                          Have you ever known FORD to delete a thread, simply because it contained an opinion he did not agree with?

NO. In fact, if he did so, this board would be half empty. FORD posts his own topics, and he argues every reasonable subject posted by the Busheep. Nobody can deny this fact.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Come on Dave. Post your questions as FORD and I will respond to them.
                            I'm wearing a Devil suit and you're wearing a gay assed Batman costume. What's the difference?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Have you ever known FORD to delete a thread, simply because it contained an opinion he did not agree with?
                              Yes. Others will back me up on that I'm sure.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I'm wearing a Devil suit and you're wearing a gay assed Batman costume. What's the difference?
                                You are really reaching Dave.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

Working...