• Jan 2004

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      The Russians were firining lasers (from planes) into our pilots eyes (to blind them) during the early 80's I think.
      Those lasers were doing more than blinding people, do a search on Nikola Tesla, very interesting stuff i assure you. notably, The Tesla Ray.

If you recall that incident where our satellites recently filmed an assumed UFO dodging a beem of light from earth?
      That beem came from where Russia is on the globe.

I don't buy in to flights of fantsy, but Tesla was one smart fella and the one who made the initial discoveries in wireless technology among many many other things.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: US Air Force unveils hand-held laser gun

Originally posted by Hardrock69

HR69 Note: Handheld my ass.....19 pounds is hardly handheld...and M-60 is not a "handheld" weapon (meaning it cannot be reasonably operated with one hand), and if this thing is the same size....well....

Well, the obvious difference between this and an M-60 is that there wouldn't be any "kick" from a beam of laser light like there would be from the physical ejection of bullets. So for someone who was physically strong enough to hold a 19 pound weapon while firing it, it has a better shot at being a one handed weapon than the same size rifle.

Though the accuracy of aiming that way might be entirely a different story.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
          The first person this gets used on will sue, guarenteed.
          Blindness is an area where at times there is no medical explanation to explain it.
          How can any judge say someone's sight isn't impaired in that case?

This equals that can sitting on the table that you know is full of worms but just can't help opening, lol.

I tell ya, there is never any shortage of ways to waste tax payer dollars.
          Actually, the medical explanation for blindness would be very easy in this case.

Your eye is designed to adjust relative to the amount of available light. That's why your eyes are dialated in darker rooms and if outside in the bright light, they are pinholes. It's also why you have to wear dark glasses after your eyes are artificially dialated at the doctor's office.

A burst of highly focused intense light directly hitting the eyes would not allow time for this natural adjustment to take place, and the result would be an overload of light hitting the optic nerve. The iris would then overcompensate by closing completely, which means the eyes have essentially shut down.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: US Air Force unveils hand-held laser gun

Originally posted by FORD
            Well, the obvious difference between this and an M-60 is that there wouldn't be any "kick" from a beam of laser light like there would be from the physical ejection of bullets. So for someone who was physically strong enough to hold a 19 pound weapon while firing it, it has a better shot at being a one handed weapon than the same size rifle.

Though the accuracy of aiming that way might be entirely a different story.
            The M-60 (general purpose machine gun) didn't really have much of a kick. But it wasn't made to be fired standing up.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
              Those lasers were doing more than blinding people, do a search on Nikola Tesla, very interesting stuff i assure you. notably, The Tesla Ray.

If you recall that incident where our satellites recently filmed an assumed UFO dodging a beem of light from earth?
              That beem came from where Russia is on the globe.

I don't buy in to flights of fantsy, but Tesla was one smart fella and the one who made the initial discoveries in wireless technology among many many other things.
              I've seen that footage too. I thought the beam shooting upward orignated from Australia. Alot of land out there to build some giant ray gun to shoot UFOs out of the sky without too many tourists snooping around.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Don't know about the Australia report, the program i got that from was on Discovery several months ago that went into some details of how America was propositioned to buy this ray and set up a defense perimiter for a mere 50 Million.
                We passed of course and after Nikola's death the prototype Death Ray was never found.
                But there was also some super secret footage of Russian helicopters creating smoke screens where some witnessed big flashes of light coming from the choppers.
                It was pretty wicked and they were hiding something in those exercises.

Not sure how much i believe about it all though, but i do know that the tubes i use in my amp are manufactured in the old Tesla Factory, lol.

Comment

• scamper
                  Commando
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  they're not ballsey enough to bring over they're F-15's or what have you to Iraq
                  Why would you need an F-15 in Iraq right now?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                    Why would you need an F-15 in Iraq right now?
                    I talking about my expierience in Iraq. How I saw every type of USMC combat aircraft stationed there, but the USAF was nil. Even though there were concrete hangars all over the place.

Comment

Working...