It's not often that I'm embarrassed by my fellow Liberals....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    It's probably the heathens that are doing the molesting....or the Muslim cadets.

Or the sexually repressed buffoons that can't take their eyes off the Abu Ghraib ass-pyramid pic. and complain about it to no end...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      I pray you're not a parent

He is.....
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Or the sexually repressed buffoons that can't take their eyes off the Abu Ghraib ass-pyramid pic. and complain about it to no end...

LMMFAO
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          He is.....

My son turns 10 soon.

We've had plenty of frank, open talks. He's not afraid to ask me anything. A happy, healthy boy.

It would never dawn on me to say "hey son, let's take a shower, I want you to see that I'm just like you, only BIGGER

Those fathers are usually the Scout Leader Types who end up on America's Most Wanted

I don't know This Dobson freak from Adam, but I had heard his quote on Mike Malloy's Show. It gave me chills.

My how we've strayed off topic again............

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Warham
            No, it's the fault of the Catholic Church for acception gay men as priests, because they think these men will not be sexually active in any way. Wrong!

If Catholics allowed married men to be priests, they'd have no shortage any longer of young men getting involved in the church. Too damn stubborn. Many of the disciples were married and had children, so their belief has no basis in history.

So true.

The policy is actually quite silly......one of the more ridiculous footnotes in the history of the CONTINUOUS abuses of power over the past 1700 years or so perpetrated by The Dope and his chronies.

I do believe the best government is one that sees religion as irrelevant.

So I do believe in a separation of Church & State.

I am more of an Agnostic.....

However, these people are fucking stupid.

I could see if a trooper of a different faith died in the line of duty.....it would be only PROPER that IF the family wanted, a marker should be erected reflecting the trooper's religion.

As for whether or not they should erect a religious marker at all, it is still something I think they should ask the surviving family members.

But considering that a fairly sizable number of folks in Utah are Christian, Moron, whatever.....and the Cross is the symbol they have, then what the fuck is the problem of these atheist dumbass motherfuckers!!!

The crap going on in that article is crap that is a waste of fucking time.
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-04-2005, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Isn't it interesting a "believer " has no problem typing Goddamn, but somehow feels a need to abbrieviate MotherFucker.

Or was that just laziness

Which parts of the bible you guys choose to ignore/believe always baffle me.
              When you get around you will notice I spelled -GD- wrong that takes the
              heat off me in my mind, same as MF being abreviated.I am ashamed
              for even hinting and foul language some times it is called for ?.Or
              maybe your to lazy to notice the filth that spews out of your own
              Mind.
              This site is underlined with alot of Gay overtones and It's is starting
              to piss me off.
              How else could you want to destrroy religon.Because, you stand against
              it.Defend the rites of people who seek out sick sh@t .

If you want to keep talking about this Filth you think is OK behavior
              and justifyed it as a proper way of life go ahead .Its YOUR thing
              Not MINE.
              One Day you will find there is no -Grey- area, till then good luck.

Ding Dong, you sir ,are an Ass.(take that ).computer assault is
              so easy, tough guy.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Gee, FORD....that was so out of context

Brian and Warpig will now tell you that "there's nothing wrong with that"
                I just wanted proof of Dobson's comment, Lounge, since it sounded like something that good be easily forged.

I've made no further comment, so fuck off.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

My son turns 10 soon.

We've had plenty of frank, open talks. He's not afraid to ask me anything. A happy, healthy boy.

It would never dawn on me to say "hey son, let's take a shower, I want you to see that I'm just like you, only BIGGER

I'll just have to assume your reading comprehension is at the same level as your son's because....

Nowhere does that piece say the intention is to do what you suggest. The piece merely brings up what may be the random thought of a young boy. Nowhere does it say fathers are deliberate "Dick Comparators" like you or FORD might suggest.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
                    When you get around you will notice I spelled -GD- wrong that takes the
                    heat off me in my mind,

One Day you will find there is no -Grey- area, till then good luck.

LMMFAO

In the SAME quote, no less.

Changed slightly the spelling of GOD DAMN, so it "takes the heat off in my mind"

....yet there is no "gray area"

Too funny.

I'm pissing you off? Oh the humanity. To quote Brian " need a tissue?"

Thank you for proving my point for me in such black and white terms.

carry on

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      I'll just have to assume your reading comprehension is at the same level as your son's because....

Nowhere does that piece say the intention is to do what you suggest. The piece merely brings up what may be the random thought of a young boy. Nowhere does it say fathers are deliberate "Dick Comparators" like you or FORD might suggest.

RANDOM THOUGHT OF A YOUNG BOY???

So much for YOUR "reading comprehension"

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

He says.....

"you may bring him into the shower with you........"

That's a FAR CRY from a "random thought"

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since Brian wants to worry about "context" so much, Dobson's "context" is that boys showering with older men will prevent them from "choosing" to be homosexuals.

I find his "logic" hard to follow, of course. It's almost like saying "let your 8 year old drink beer so when he's a teenager, getting drunk won't be any big deal".
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Since Brian wants to worry about "context" so much, Dobson's "context" is that boys showering with older men will prevent them from "choosing" to be homosexuals.

I find his "logic" hard to follow, of course. It's almost like saying "let your 8 year old drink beer so when he's a teenager, getting drunk won't be any big deal".
                            Actually it's akin to saying "let your 8 year old drink beer, and we wont choose to become an alcoholic.

BBB is dead wrong on this, and it's pathetic he refuses to admit it.

Dobson says bring them into the shower with you and let them compare. That IS NOT "random thoughts" from a child.

You DO NOT need to play SHOW AND TELL Brian to answer a child's questions.

Comment

• thome
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2005

LMMFAO

In the SAME quote, no less.

Changed slightly the spelling of GOD DAMN, so it "takes the heat off in my mind"

....yet there is no "gray area"

Too funny.

I'm pissing you off? Oh the humanity. To quote Brian " need a tissue?"

Thank you for proving my point for me in such black and white terms.

carry on
                              I do my Best to keep a civil tone.
                              I know you know what i mean.

I try not to use the bad language too often.I also would remind you
                              that, Every little bit Hurts.So if I write FU, you don't have to take
                              it full force.
                              You can fill in the uck yo. Maybe I'll start a new language.lol

Uck Yo Oug Mach..............and you, hole lib ass.

just kidding :p
                              Jus Say Know To The Grey Area!!!

Comment

Working...