Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I could care less about our image to the rest of the world. When problems come up around the world, and times get tough, who do all these other countries come to when they need a hand? You don't see anybody going to France for billions in aid, or Germany, or even Russia.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      I could care less about our image to the rest of the world. When problems come up around the world, and times get tough, who do all these other countries come to when they need a hand? You don't see anybody going to France for billions in aid, or Germany, or even Russia.
      The correct phrase is that you "couldn't" care less, but that's another issue entirely...

When you stop caring about America's image in the rest of the world, then you open yourself up to increased attack from the very people we are fighting in the "war on terror".
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

So we should be more PC, is that what you are saying?

Maybe Bush should invite some of these extreme Islamic terrorists over at the White House for a Christmas party. I'm sure that'll shore up relations.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Hell, his family does business with them, why not have them over for the holidays?

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...