• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Nitwit Express

Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
    What are you? Some kind of samurai-shogun-sweet&sour pork-sympathizer?

YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!
    You must try hard to be this retarded...

Comment

• Pastor Bruce S.
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jul 2005

China is the world's biggest whore who would do anything for the U.S. Dollar. Speaking of whores. Do you know the numbers of their world leading human trafficking problem. Tricking young women into the U.S. only to have them "work" to pay off a $180,000 debt. Sickening.

And about your Chinese students raising the grading curve theory. Remember Nitwit! These are the same people who throw salt in your eyes and are infamous for their sneak attacks. Does Pearl Harbor ring a bell? What about them ambushing our young boys in Nam with their sneaky jap tactics?

Hey buddy, tell your professors to lower that grading curve becasue Charlie Chan has been cheating on the exams. What's new?

GET OUTTA HERE, NITWIT EXPRESS!!!!!
      Hi Roth Army members. Pastor Bruce is here to lend his advice and wisdom to all of you. Are you stuck in a bind, confused, or lost? Well, now you can PM me for counsel or prayer.

Bless you all.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How many dollars do you give 'em?

So, we're going to invade CHINA now to stop human trafficking once we figure out a miracle victory in IRAQ using the same methods and troop levels which have not really been working for the past three years?

Comment

• Pastor Bruce S.
          Full On Cocktard
          • Jul 2005

Re: Re: Nitwit Express

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          You must try hard to be this retarded...
          Don't call me retarded, boy. I make my statements based on cold, hard facts. You know we have an outreach to the Chinese community and if you had to hear the horror stories of what these Oriental girls tell us is stomach wrenching. Stories of exploitation and human slavery. If you had to deal with this, you would have a hard time being objective towards them Chinese.
          Hi Roth Army members. Pastor Bruce is here to lend his advice and wisdom to all of you. Are you stuck in a bind, confused, or lost? Well, now you can PM me for counsel or prayer.

Bless you all.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This joke got old a long time ago.

Only pussies (and foot lickers like Wayne) hide behind AOL proxies.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...