Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How the fuck would Jane Fonda know the location of a US Army platoon?

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

Jane Fonda visited them during her trip then later continued to the NVA. I told you, its verifiable if you read the book. He goes into detail about it.

How the fuck did Geraldo and every other jackass' get away with going live in Iraq during and after the invasion completely uncensored telling the viewing public where they were with the troops via satellite that anyone with a tv or internet connection could see? The only difference being she wasn't embedded with the troops or live via satellite. She delivered that bit of intel in person.

Just because something doesn't seem plausible does not mean it didn't happen.
      Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
        Jane Fonda visited them during her trip then later continued to the NVA. I told you, its verifiable if you read the book. He goes into detail about it.

Oh, some guy who writes what a badass he is in his autobio? Yeah, okay.

I'm sure Jane Fonda had a compass and map and was secretly taking down the grid coordinates.

How the fuck did Geraldo and every other jackass' get away with going live in Iraq during and after the invasion completely uncensored telling the viewing public where they were with the troops via satellite that anyone with a tv or internet connection could see? The only difference being she wasn't embedded with the troops or live via satellite. She delivered that bit of intel in person.

Just because something doesn't seem plausible does not mean it didn't happen.
        How?! How did she "give that bit of intell?"

Dude, have you ever read about Vietnam? The last thing the NVA/NLF needed was fucking "intelligence" from some second-rate actress. US OPSEC was often terrible - they routinely knew unit disposition and had the ARVN/South Vietnamese security forces completely infiltrated...

And be very wary of fishtails by supa' warrior SEALs pushing their books...

Comment

• Sarge
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

this was a good read after our latest thread...
          ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
          The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
          [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Oh, STFU thome....

The ONLY Fondab thread wasnt closed, it was dumped, but dont let FACTS get in your way...

And it was a SHIT thread with no substance...

This thread was started by a known Neo-Con shitbag like yourself...

There is no making you happy, so we wont bother trying...

Dont like the thread, then stay out.

Want to post in cadaverdouche's excellent Fonda thread, knock yourself out... it's in the dump where it belongs.

Got anything worthwhile to add?

No?

Didnt think so.

Good times!

5 or 6 repeat threads in the Front all day long but CD's threads were Dump Fodder.

CLASSIC!

Comment

Working...