Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

And btw, that allows freedom OF religion, it doesn't state that they can foist their idiotic rule against artistic depictions (of anyone) on the rest of the world. They SO need to get over themselves....
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by singerman
      As i said, he wasnt an international terrorist when he was in Afganistan,he was fighting agaisnt the russians to stop them invading...oh yes forgot to mention...he was also a regular at Arsenal FC matches on a saturday (when he wasnt busy blowing the russian armys legs off!) lol
      He was a terrorist then, same as he is now.

We're back to that old one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist argument again... which is almost as much fun as the eternal "I hate Democrats/I hate Republicans" game.
      Originally posted by flappo
      i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
      translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        And btw, that allows freedom OF religion, it doesn't state that they can foist their idiotic rule against artistic depictions (of anyone) on the rest of the world. They SO need to get over themselves....
        Freedom OF, and protection against discrimination BECAUSE of religion.

Most Canadians feel that there needs to be a balance between freedom of the press and showing sensitivity to the various faiths that comprise our country.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

'Sensitivity' is another discussion entirely. They're demanding censorship tailored to their religious beliefs, which should not be tolerated under ANY circumstances, much less over a carton.
          Last edited by jhale667; 02-15-2006, 02:06 PM.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

As it will not be displayed, here's a repost of Charlie Hebdo's issue of Feb. 8 (backing up the Danish caricaturists).

Muhammad, "overwhelmed by fundamentalists", says: "How hard it is to be worshipped by cunts!"

And here's another cartoon, after Magritte's famous work entitled "This is not a pipe", though it actually represented a pipe...

"This is not a caricature of the prophet."
            Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-18-2006, 02:04 PM.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...