Dems exploit King funeral for political gain.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham

Uh, actually if the levees were built and maintained correctly, lives could have been spared. How is that Bush's fault when we are going back some thirty plus years?

OK, correct me if I'm wrong here...was there not a pre-Katrina (by a couple of years) push to reinforce the levees that was SHOT DOWN by the Chimp administration as "too costly"? Seems like I recall hearing that on the news....:confused:
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
      OK, correct me if I'm wrong here...was there not a pre-Katrina (by a couple of years) push to reinforce the levees that was SHOT DOWN by the Chimp administration as "too costly"? Seems like I recall hearing that on the news....:confused:
      There was a funding cut that Bush proposed, but the levee issue was ignored by the local government for 30 years, so they weren't allocating the funds to the levee issues where they should have been and they were apparently spending it on other things or pocketing it through some form of corruption or another.

They sure did raise a stink when those cuts were proposed though, as if they finally after 30 years were all of a sudden going to do something about the levees.

And then came Katrina, and they broke.

Liberals though, would like to pin it on Bush, and they try, oh Lord they try.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
        There was a funding cut that Bush proposed, but the levee issue was ignored by the local government for 30 years, so they weren't allocating the funds to the levee issues where they should have been and they were apparently spending it on other things or pocketing it through some form of corruption or another.

They sure did raise a stink when those cuts were proposed though, as if they finally after 30 years were all of a sudden going to do something about the levees.

And then came Katrina, and they broke.

Liberals though, would like to pin it on Bush, and they try, oh Lord they try.
        Thanks for the clarification. I can totally see the local gov't. not doing their part either, what with the legendary reputation for corruption they have.....
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• 4moreyears
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Well pot fucking kettle WARHAM...

The pResident's spying-on-Americans policy IS ILLEGAL, and BUSH's idiotic political appointments caused needless deaths in New Orleans and embarrassed the US by leaving bodies floating in the water for weeks after. And oh yeah, the War started on faulty intelligence...
          Bush ordered the Hurricane!!!

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Really, when the last time you spoke out against a Republican giving out cheap shots, at a funeral or anywhere else?

Yeah right, you're so "unbiased" DD...
            Nick, I think you are one of the last people I will ever care about talking about being unbiased...
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
              Nick, I think you are one of the last people I will ever care about talking about being unbiased...
              Yeah well, your little "I'm a sensible moderate" act is stale...

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                You need to experience an Irish wake, with the body right there in the room with you while you party away....
                :confused:

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Yeah well, your little "I'm a sensible moderate" act is stale...
                  There's a difference between fucking with FORD and how I vote.

Now go call 4moreyears a fag 100 more times and then get back to me about being stale.
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...