Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

He was drunk, shot someone in the face. They needed to wait a day to get the story straight and let his body detox from the booze.

Yoo bad no one filled in the victim.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Where's the proof he was drunk?

Comment

• blueturk
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Where's the proof he was drunk?
        There will never be proof that he was drunk, and you know it. If he was drunk, only the people at the ranch know it, and being the good sheep that they are, they sure as hell won't say anything.

If he wasn't drunk, then why did Cheney and crew treat this like a matter of national security instead of treating it like a hunting accident?

Comment

• Macu
          Roadie
          • Jan 2006

Maybe he just wanted to get his rocks off and figured"Ahhh,Whitington(sp)is old,anyway,Ill just cap that mother-fucker".And,besides,any AMERICAN worth his salt knows the effective range of ANY shotgun,let alone one loaded with birdshot.Are we so fucking naive to believe that a man that has been responsible for sending who KNOWS how many to their death,isnt capable of offing someone up-close and personal?It may be just that.The blood-lust isnt satisfied unless he can actually "feel" the kill.And before any of you try to slam me on this,tell me:How did you feel the FIRST time you killed someone,and became GOD?

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
            There will never be proof that he was drunk, and you know it. If he was drunk, only the people at the ranch know it, and being the good sheep that they are, they sure as hell won't say anything.

If he wasn't drunk, then why did Cheney and crew treat this like a matter of national security instead of treating it like a hunting accident?
            They didn't treat it like a matter of national security.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Yes they did. It was a typical con coverup. Had that been you or me or anyone here, we'd be charged with at the very least, dangerous use of a weapon. But Dickhead gets off and it's covered up.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Macu
                Maybe he just wanted to get his rocks off and figured"Ahhh,Whitington(sp)is old,anyway,Ill just cap that mother-fucker".And,besides,any AMERICAN worth his salt knows the effective range of ANY shotgun,let alone one loaded with birdshot.Are we so fucking naive to believe that a man that has been responsible for sending who KNOWS how many to their death,isnt capable of offing someone up-close and personal?It may be just that.The blood-lust isnt satisfied unless he can actually "feel" the kill.And before any of you try to slam me on this,tell me:How did you feel the FIRST time you killed someone,and became GOD?
                Hannibal! It's YOU!

Last edited by blueturk; 02-17-2006, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I want proof of these claims.

P-R-O-O-F!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Proof? Okay...I'll be right back after talking with the CIA and FBI and all that. Those guys are sure to be very cooperative.

I love it. Clinton gets a hummer from a fat chick and cons go crazy, but Cheney nearly blows a guy's head off, and it's no biggie.....
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

How do I know you have a valid observation if you don't have ANY proof? How do I know you aren't just pulling it out of your ass? First, he's drinking a beer, then it's a 40oz'er, then it's a bottle of Vodka...That's why I need proof.

Should I also believe the nuts who claim Franklin Roosevelt met aliens from Mars in 1933, just because they said so?

Clinton's act was intentional, Cheney's was not.
                      Last edited by Warham; 02-17-2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Macu
                        Roadie
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by blueturk
                        Hannibal! It's YOU!
                        I dont know what you mean by that,buuuuuuuut,I think it demonstrates you have a sense of humor.Soooooo,to be nice,if you allow me to dis-embowel you,I wont murder your wife. (its a joke,if no one saw the movie)

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          How do I know you have a valid observation if you don't have ANY proof? How do I know you aren't just pulling it out of your ass? First, he's drinking a beer, then it's a 40oz'er, then it's a bottle of Vodka...That's why I need proof.

Should I also believe the nuts who claim Franklin Roosevelt met aliens from Mars in 1933, just because they said so?

Clinton's act was intentional, Cheney's was not.
                          Who's life did Clinton threaten with his act? Cons went bezerk over that coverup, but they deny any coverup in the entire G.W. mandate.
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Macu
                            I dont know what you mean by that,buuuuuuuut,I think it demonstrates you have a sense of humor.Soooooo,to be nice,if you allow me to dis-embowel you,I wont murder your wife. (its a joke,if no one saw the movie)
                            Seems you'd like someone to murder your wife Macu.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

See, you are making the assertion that there's some SUBSTANCE to this whole Cheney thing besides what the sheriff, Cheney, AND Whittington have all reported to the media.

With Clinton, you had Paula Jones, Linda Tripp, and then Lewinski bring PROOF that they had something.

Who's that in this case?

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                                Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Yeah.....we know that this is the same thing. A spurned chick & a fat conniving cunt. Those people are on the same level of security as the Secret service and the sherrif. We'll see the SS on Larry King giving details tomorrow won't we?

And WHAT a job of investigation they did too....A day? Day and a half? There was months of investigation into the allegations of a blowjob, but a day into Cheney nearly blowing his friend away. So, where are the blood tests? Will they be accurate? Were there even any done? I doubt it, because the SS made sure to not let this get out until he sobered up. But when you leave your jizz on a chick's dress, and she keeps it on the advice of a fat pig, who's trying to bring down a prez......

It's a little different in terms of chain of command.
                                Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...